• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The real question is:
When confirmation of 'The Flip' (as it will be known for all eternity) does actually take place, does the lucky poster create a new thread or post it here in the Cherrygraph? Could it even be in the Rumoured and Confirmed Signings thread? Maybe all three options?

These are critical questions that we must agree on.

Pjayz - I think it should be called a "Cherry-Flip" for all eternity, just to capture a bit of history in the name.

I was glad to hear the story of the flip from Gerard Conlon on Talkin Bulldogs yesterday. He's not a journo (I think he's with the TAB) and doesn't need to come up with stories just for the sake of them like Moley and Massoud.

I always thought there would be a couple of days of "worst kept secret" stuff before an official announcement was made so start the ball rolling I say.

I was glad to hear the story of the flip from Gerard Conlon on Talkin Bulldogs yesterday. He's not a journo (I think he's with the TAB) and doesn't need to come up with stories just for the sake of them like Moley and Massoud.

I always thought there would be a couple of days of "worst kept secret" stuff before an official announcement was made so start the ball rolling I say.

He is involved with One Solutions and has his own Reading the Play tipping advice site. Not a journo but his sources are not necessarily any better. As Mavin pointed out, he was adamant after the Canberra loss that Tooves wouldn't see out the week. Anyway, he was fairly confident about DCE and broke that early in the arvo well before M Johns got wind of it.

Great name "Cherry Flip" by far the best name for it.
Yes I did call it that before (Cherry Flip), but the excitement all went to my head and I forget the Cherry part. Only thing is that he hasn't flipped his Cherry yet....come on Daly, nobody's watching...flip that Cherry.

Last edited:
He is involved with One Solutions and has his own Reading the Play tipping advice site. Not a journo but his sources are not necessarily any better. As Mavin pointed out, he was adamant after the Canberra loss that Tooves wouldn't see out the week. Anyway, he was fairly confident about DCE and broke that early in the arvo well before M Johns got wind of it.

I hope to **** he's right regardless. And I'm glad he was wrong about Tooves.
I, for one, didn't get a very positive feeling after the FOX interview on Saturday. Which goes to show how much I know. (not much clearly)

I am certain DCE is leaving.

Happy for you to dredge up this nondescript post after it becomes public.

Kellie k‏@KellieCherry
I call bull**** MATTY JOHNS! Be honest now,how long has it actually been since u spoke to him?He said it so long he can't even remember#liar
Trying so hard not to comment because you should never involve someone's family but ..... Oooooooooohhhhhhh ..... No I won't.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14