• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah his general game management and kicking game is quite good for mine, it's the little brain explosions - going for the low percentage stuff early in a tackle count - that drives me nuts.

If we had respected the ball at 14 - 0 up we would have won easily.

I’ve said it in previous years, but we will not win another premiership while DCE is there.
I know we got rorted by the officials today, but his leadership was sorely lacking when required. Too many times he takes the wrong option at crucial times, and our defence on his side of the field is abysmal.
What happened to setting up Haumole today? He wasn’t even sighted in attack, and we resorted to hitting it up one out for most of the second half.
Also questioning Seibold’s coaching and selections if he thinks Paulo is a first grade winger.
Hmmm ok??? Interesting take after rnd 3 following our first loss of the year. DCE is a player that 90% of teams would kill for to wear their number 7. Maybe one team only that would prefer another option, and that’s Penrith. And dce has been all over cleary in the games that matter (origin).

I’ve said it in previous years, but we will not win another premiership while DCE is there.
I know we got rorted by the officials today, but his leadership was sorely lacking when required. Too many times he takes the wrong option at crucial times, and our defence on his side of the field is abysmal.
What happened to setting up Haumole today? He wasn’t even sighted in attack, and we resorted to hitting it up one out for most of the second half.
Also questioning Seibold’s coaching and selections if he thinks Paulo is a first grade winger.
GEt of the crack pipe

Agree on Ola, attacking wise couldn't get in the game. DCE kicking game was spot on today, having Brooks in the team has changed DCE's role in the team somewhat, it's a work in progress. But for the better.

That was from the dropout not going the 10 metres, right? I wondered, with the new rules, whether we were allowed to take a shot at goal there.
The reason all the teams are taking short dropouts is it’s an old school differential penalty now so you can’t take a shot at goal.

We should have scored that set but a bad play of the ball halted the play then let the defense cramp us

I see
Sorry, I didn’t know about the rule change
I’m aware of it now
The rule also states if the ball is stopped before the 10 metres by a player then a full penalty is given

Even if it was a penalty when up by 8, 9 times out of team we don’t kick for goal. I am comfortable with that.
It’s all about momentum
If we could have and did kick a goal it delays the eels regaining momentum
As it turned out ,they scored 2 quick tries shortly after that
They took a penalty goal in the 2nd half that pushed them to a 10 point lead which slowed or delayed our momentum down
Despite the disallowed try another 5 minutes in that game and we probably go on to win

Hmmm ok??? Interesting take after rnd 3 following our first loss of the year. DCE is a player that 90% of teams would kill for to wear their number 7. Maybe one team only that would prefer another option, and that’s Penrith. And dce has been all over cleary in the games that matter (origin).
Origin doesn't matter!!!!!! It's a stupid sideshow that massively impacts the Premiership race and I for one would like it scrapped.

The thing I find disappointing with DCE is his defensive lapses/lack of communication with outside guys that result in us being out numbered and causing our right side centre and wing to come in creating the overlap. Jaxon Paulo is way too casual, great athlete but he isn't giving 100% effort ....

D C E went good enough yesterday .
Being starved of possession for extended times again did not help elevating his overall game just as it applied to the majority of the side

The thing I find disappointing with DCE is his defensive lapses/lack of communication with outside guys that result in us being out numbered and causing our right side centre and wing to come in creating the overlap. Jaxon Paulo is way too casual, great athlete but he isn't giving 100% effort ....
Paulo isn't the best is he... i remember he started well at roosters last season then wasn't sighted again or in patches

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8