The big show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Finals footy -
Who takes the next step up and goes from good to great ?
Who and why !

Jake ,I think he is going to me massive for us ( as usual), but think he is going to lead the forwards and make his presence bigger and stronger and will be amping the other forwards up by his constant folding of players in half.

Yes, I have noticed he has ramped up the volume in his defense the last couple of weeks, really drilling in again. Croker is 6th and Jake on 18th on the overall tackle count in the comp and both been outstanding in that department leading the way. If we complete our sets, turn the Storm around and get on top of em in the middle early and keep em there we will beat em. A little bit of luck with possession early will make a big difference come friday. DCE has the ball on a string ATM fingers crossed he paves the way in the first 60 and we close em out last 20 with our 2 jets and the big kid in the 1 jumper, his name escapes me.

Yes, I have noticed he has ramped up the volume in his defense the last couple of weeks, really drilling in again. Croker is 6th and Jake on

Finals footy -
Who and why !

Jake ,I think he is going to me massive for us ( as usual), but think he is going to lead the forwards and make his presence bigger and stronger and will be amping the other forwards up by his constant folding of players in half.
Jake has been our unsung hero this year, less flashy but starting 13 then being prop while Walker comes on.
Still plays 80

Without his efforts Walker doesn't have time to learn this new role.

Finals footy -
Who and why !

Jakes name never enters peoples discussions on match days, why, because we know what he does week in week out, he's that solid foundation in the forwards that every side wants and needs. It's going to be trench warfare out there on Friday night, and Jake will be the one leading the way.

here's one!

here's one!
There is no Saabstitute for Speed
SPEED KILLS !

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10