That Old MANLY feeling....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
There is a distinct feeling to this Manly side, that brings back great memories of our successful domination a decade ago....
There is a steely resolve to overcome the odds in game situations, but the stars are aligning again.
The officials are all over us with ridiculous unexplainable decisions.
The commentators are constantly making the players out as villains and basically supporting the opposition all day.
The team looks a bonded unit unlike recent seasons.....
A long way to go to challenge the success of those great recent Manly teams, but just feels like the backbone is getting there and when the media, Refs ect are critical as they are at the moment, it seems that fear factor of a Manly revival is back....can you feel it !! :happy:

The difference is that one coach brings in the furniture as part of the comfort zone culture

and the other coach rips out the door hinges and sets the standards bar higher

It has been a long time my feathered friends. Like OP has said, it is nice to see the old Manly back. History shows we need a Manly man at the Helm. I smell a premiership coming in the next couple of years.

Last edited:
and the ex-coach for quitting ......

Yes, we must also acknowledge the great courage and resilience that it took for the ex coach to quit and walk away with his full pay .

What an Inspirational unselfish attitude . Well done Trent !!!

Note :

We must also remember that Trent is still on our full time pay roster and through courtesy the right thing to keep doing is to keep paying him out on here and in full
talent-is-a-wonderful-thing-but-it-wont-carry-a-quitter-quote-1.jpg

It's there to see when we get it right, cut the errors and the canaries lay off the idiot decisions, that we are hard to stop. The 2nd half vs rorters, the Warriors game, the first half vs knights. We've just got to cut the errors. Unfortunately we have no control over the biased bullsht penalty counts.

I don’t think I could’ve watched another season under Baz. One or two seasons more under him and we’d be in serious need of dramatic changes. Luckily we brought a manly man back to the helm just in time

I don’t think I could’ve watched another season under Baz. One or two seasons more under him and we’d be in serious need of dramatic changes. Luckily we brought a manly man back to the helm just in time

So you are enjoying your second season then.

So you are enjoying your second season then.
?

If this is a defence of Baz, nRl CoAcHiNg LeGeNd, call me shocked. Even in 2017 we had moments where we completely capitulated and looked like a bottom 4, heartless side. The players have been praising Des, pretty sure Tommy trbo said Dessie was the best coach he worked with the other day and for him to say a comment like that then there must be a huge difference between where a quality coach like Hasler is, and where that excuse-taking dragon Trent Barrett is

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8