That Old MANLY feeling....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It's not whingeing per say. It's calling it how it is. And I'm sure the usual do-gooder crew will be out in force, just in case,
to attempt to dismantle anyone that does call it how it is, or how they see it.

It's be homer, and don't comment / speak, according to that group. It's COMPLETE narrow mindedness.
Ryan mate... it’s a two way street champ. You posted on here after we were 0-2 that everyone who suggested things will improve under Des was now getting exactly as they deserved, that we wouldn’t win a game until round ten against the Dogs, and then doubled down by writing if we were lucky. It’s why those posts are brought up again by some of us on here... it’s also kinda funny. Don’t take it so personally mate... this is Australia, and Australians are well regarded for taking the p1ss.

It's not whingeing per say. It's calling it how it is.
In your eyes. That's what a forum is about. One persons whinge is another's pride.
One things for sure the TBaz years and lack of success have sure bought out the worst in people.
Hopefully the only way is up now and this place can lighten up a bit with some posters taking a chill pill and just enjoying the ride.

As I said the other day , the Manly we all know and love is back and despite my previous grievances there’s only one person we can thank for that.

Yes, the Coach.

Yes, I must admit i was very sceptical about Des coming back. I was so pissed after the 2011 GF. But it looks like we are starting to get back.

LOVE THE HATE BE THE HATE

Club politics has sadly destroyed many friendships. I experienced in it playing and coaching and being on the committee of a junior rugby league club. People feel betrayed and friendships end. It is so good to see people being sensible enough to make up and work together again. I believe they will be better people for it.

There is a long season ahead of us and tonight’s result won’t finally determine whether it is a great season or not. So the doom and gloom v happy days - is all a bit premature. But I have really enjoyed the last 3 weeks and I’m living the moment.

3 good wins does not make a successful season and we may indeed get a arse kicking tonight. That being said I've picked us in the tipping comp so deep down I think it could be a win.

Read during the week LG has never won 4 in a row so I'm thinking he may be in for a big one tonight. I'm expecting Api to continue on from last week where he looked a lot sharper.

Fluffball is the type of dill that death rides Manly secretly wishing he will be vindicated in his hope upon hope that Des fails us.
Ain’t gonna happen, the improvement is there already and the only way is up!

Exhibit A of the loon that demands you think, feel and support the way he does, or he lambasts you personally with the biggest load of dribble you could imagine.

Here's a tip. Fluffy is 10 times the supporter you are Z. He goes to pretty well every game. Has been here, a member , and a fan from day dot. Encourages others to go and support the team (rather than isolating and badmouthing long term supporters like you do).

Use your dummy spit. It's all you and , and your numbnut buddies have.

I'd have 1 Fluffy, before 25 of you as a fan of this team.

FMD, some of you never give up on your one trick pony whinging
The team is playing pretty good, against expectation. Enjoy it FFS, and get behind the boys 100%

upload_2019-4-20_17-46-59.jpeg

I don’t know if there were any other negative comments in maxta’s thread on Elliott but this one stuck out like dogs balls after we had just beaten Souths to go 2-2. Is this what it’s like to get 100% behind the boys?

I was P!ssed as the way Des left, but I never hated him considering the toxic environment at the time.
I understood why and shared the blame with the co owners at the time.
Tooves went through similar but was pushed instead of leaving, Des is back and as we all believe the club and success comes first.

View attachment 11225

I don’t know if there were any other negative comments in maxta’s thread on Elliott but this one stuck out like dogs balls after we had just beaten Souths to go 2-2. Is this what it’s like to get 100% behind the boys?
EXACTLY.

I swear some come here to debate each other like Z, rather than the pro's and cons of the team.

Of you.want to complain about a fellow poster like he and others do, take it to private message or general, because I don't give a **** what Z thinks of you, me or Fluffy. Just **** it right off elsewhere.

I'm here to talk about footy, the coaches, the players and all Manly. This obsessing over the way people are etc is tiresome.

@Technical Coach , it wasn't the real fan debate. It was about Z once AGAIN obsessing over a forum poster , than the team we ALL love. Don't put others down, is the sentiment.

Some people need to look in the mirror.

EXACTLY.

I swear some come here to debate each other like Z, rather than the pro's and cons of the team.

Of you.want to complain about a fellow poster like he and others do, take it to private message or general, because I don't give a **** what Z thinks of you, me or Fluffy. Just **** it right off elsewhere.

I'm here to talk about footy, the coaches, the players and all Manly. This obsessing over the way people are etc is tiresome.

@Technical Coach , it wasn't the real fan debate. It was about Z once AGAIN obsessing over a forum poster , than the team we ALL love. Don't put others down, is the sentiment.

I can't look in the mirror, I'm too ugly and it always cracks .......

It's true. Head like a tick.
Jesus mate. I can't even put an emoticon (is that what they are called) because I don't want to offend.

Hey, know what? Female ticks would much prefer you than a non tick, so you'd have nations after you unchallenged!

Breeding heaven. Although, imagine having millions of partners! One is really, really hard to manage :eek: haha

Yes, I personally think he is a pretty average first grader. Is that OK?
Or is this the part where you try and gang up on me?
That’s OK too, I would rate my posts 99% supportive of the Manly cause.
During the game thread, it gets a little more passionate when silly mistakes are made. I will try to be more positive in future

There’s no need for you to play the victim. That would be overdramatic in this instance.

So it looks like you will now be getting 99% behind the boys instead? If so then I’ll accept it

EXACTLY.

I know was just playing with ya all good.

I was nervous and on the edge of my seat to the final whistle last night and throughout the game I always felt we were in with a chance. It's been ages since I felt like that and it was a really good feeling. I actually cared ..... I can't say I felt like that the last few years.

Win or lose last night, I am just so glad that, that "Old Manly" feeling is back.

Did you see the images in the sheds after the match? The boys were gutted .... there were no laughs, nothing. DCE looked shattered. This team gives a **** .....

Go Manly. More of that please.

I was nervous and on the edge of my seat to the final whistle last night and throughout the game I always felt we were in with a chance. It's been ages since I felt like that and it was a really good feeling. I actually cared ..... I can't say I felt like that the last few years.

Win or lose last night, I am just so glad that, that "Old Manly" feeling is back.

Did you see the images in the sheds after the match? The boys were gutted .... there were no laughs, nothing. DCE looked shattered. This team gives a **** .....

Go Manly. More of that please.

Well said and I felt exactly the same way. It’s great to support a team again you know will be in the fight each week.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8