Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The most likely replacement for Tuipulotu is Vaega as he was 19th man last week. He would be marking Suaalii - it would be good to have a taller option.
Yeah that’s what I’m concerned about. I don’t think Vegas is much good under the high ball. Koula can at least jump - albeit maybe not as well as Sualiiii.

Burbo to centre and Parker to wing??
Pity we haven't used Turbo's compo money to get Paulo early.

Last edited:
Yeah that’s what I’m concerned about. I don’t think Vegas is much good under the high ball. Koula can at least jump - albeit maybe not as well as Sualiiii.
Not sure if our elite coaching staff actually watch any of the reserves go around. We have a prolific try scorer in Clayton Faulalo who plays on the wing every week, leading try scorer in the reserve grade comp and is also a pretty handy goal kicker. Seriously what do these guys have to do to get a promotion to the NRL in this great club??? Matterson finally got a call up but should have been promoted to the bench months ago.

Number:Name:Brought to you by:
1Reuben Garrick
2Jason Saab
3Brad Parker
4Tolu Koula
5Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
6Josh Schuster
7Daly Cherry-Evans ©
8Toff Sipley
9Lachlan Croker
10Matt Lodge
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Kelma Tuilagi
13Jake Trbojevic
Bench
14Ben Trbojevic
15Aaron Woods
16Dean Matterson
17Ethan Bullemor
Reserves
18Ben Condon
19Jakob Arthur
20Kaeo Weekes
21Morgan Harper
22Gordon Chan Kum Tong

Number:Name:Brought to you by:
1Reuben Garrick
2Jason Saab
3Brad Parker
4Tolu Koula
5Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
6Josh Schuster
7Daly Cherry-Evans ©
8Toff Sipley
9Lachlan Croker
10Matt Lodge
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Kelma Tuilagi
13Jake Trbojevic
Bench
14Ben Trbojevic
15Aaron Woods
16Dean Matterson
17Ethan Bullemor
Reserves
18Ben Condon
19Jakob Arthur
20Kaeo Weekes
21Morgan Harper
22Gordon Chan Kum Tong
As expected I guess.

And still no sign of Gordie three names , looking very unlikely that he’ll get a run .

looks like Keppie has paid the price for the penalty and the dropped ball.
That’s twice he has been dropped so I would say he is gonski
Maybe...but the Injury Report says he's out due to back spasm and is aiming to be back next week for Panthers game. Make of that what you will but sounds like this time he's out because of injury instead of being dropped (unless it's a smokescreen).

Does Samuela get a jersey ... where is lean mean Morgan Boyle when you need him ... does a smokey from Blacktown get a shot at glory ...

Is Jacob Sykes up for it ... can't get excited over Conlon ..

Last edited:
The Key word on your post here Woodsie Is Fan excitement

Back in our Golden Premiership winning years where Manly ruled supreme
Our Ruthless Godfather went out and raided clubs and paraded great Manly signings like Great Premiership Winning players like Michael Occonor , Spud Carrol and Kevin Ward ,
Players that dominated and won on the field and got the Manly fans excited

We all have our own players that excite us and Personally I do not believe we will ever win a Premiership with the Parkers the Crokers or the Woods and none of them excite as I have been spoilt from our Great premiership winning players of the past

A team that will never be selected :)

1. Kaeo
2. Clayton/Raymond
3. Reuben
4. Tolu
5. Jason
6. Latu
7. Daly
8. Sean
9. Lachlan
10. Jake
11. Haumole
12. Ben
13. Samuela
14. Gordon
15. Josh
16. Ethan
17. Toff

Does Samuela get a jersey ... where is lean mean Morgan Boyle when you need him ... does a smokey from Blacktown get a shot at glory ...

I can't get excited over Condon either so we'd better hope Keppie is back and give Samuela a run.
Then again, anyone up against the Panthers pack will be up against it.

The bench we had last week was light on to start with and once Lodge went it was lights out.

I've liked the look of Sykes and Dias on occasions this year but giving them a debut against the Panthers wouldn't be fair.

I can't get excited over Condon either so we'd better hope Keppie is back and give Samuela a run.
Then again, anyone up against the Panthers pack will be up against it.

The bench we had last week was light on to start with and once Lodge went it was lights out.

I've liked the look of Sykes and Dias on occasions this year but giving them a debut against the Panthers wouldn't be fair.
If we are keeping them, yeah I agree, if we are not " **** em"

CHANGES
Okay, now is the time to make changes, and start building for next season. This season is on ice, so here are the changes I'd make (thinking about next season):

• Garrick back to the centres/wing (he needs time there)
  • As unlikely and bog average as they were, Harper / Parker were Des 1st choice last season
  • Koula back to fullback (in his short stint there, he seemed the most likely)
  • Weekes into 5/8 (plays more like Brooks than Schuster)
  • Jake back to prop (he offers literally 0 in attack, we need options at lock)
  • Schuster to lock (considered Keppie, but Keppie HAS to be in there somewhere)
  • Karl Lawton back to the utility position (can replace Schuster if needed and Hooker)
  • Fainu to play (despite moving on)
  • Rest Croker (allows us to drop Woods off the bench)

01. Tolu Koula
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kaeo Weekes
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Gordon Chan Kum Tong
10. Samuela Fainu
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Kelma Tuilagi
13. Josh Schuster

14. Karl Lawton
15. Sean Keppie
16. Ethan Bullemor
17. Ben Trbojevic

CHANGES
Okay, now is the time to make changes, and start building for next season. This season is on ice, so here are the changes I'd make (thinking about next season):

• Garrick back to the centres/wing (he needs time there)
  • As unlikely and bog average as they were, Harper / Parker were Des 1st choice last season
  • Koula back to fullback (in his short stint there, he seemed the most likely)
  • Weekes into 5/8 (plays more like Brooks than Schuster)
  • Jake back to prop (he offers literally 0 in attack, we need options at lock)
  • Schuster to lock (considered Keppie, but Keppie HAS to be in there somewhere)
  • Karl Lawton back to the utility position (can replace Schuster if needed and Hooker)
  • Fainu to play (despite moving on)
  • Rest Croker (allows us to drop Woods off the bench)

01. Tolu Koula
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kaeo Weekes
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Gordon Chan Kum Tong
10. Samuela Fainu
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Kelma Tuilagi
13. Josh Schuster

14. Karl Lawton
15. Sean Keppie
16. Ethan Bullemor
17. Ben Trbojevic
Very positive mate and I personally agree 100% and would love to see this side run out, would actually be pretty damn exciting and stick with it for the rest of the season in preperation for 2024, knowing we will add a couple more exciting players including Brooks who will prove a great buy.
It's a faster, younger team with FAR more upside than just going through the motions with what we have been watching most of this season.
The odds are long we will see anything like this as our side, but I get it Ryan and like your thinking.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10