Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Never heard it mentioned that you can use that money to top up a player.
Pretty sure it is only available to sign a "like-for-like" player extra to the cap.
RTS would heave been great but we asked and he's not available.
I can't think of anyone else who is a) available and b) would improve the team, even for depth.
It's not much of a compensation scheme really, more of a token gesture scheme.

RTS would have been perfect , but I agree any others available were a downgrade on Garrick.

Lachie Miller, Blake Taafe, Daine Laurie, Jayden Campbell all blokes who are first grade ability who cant get a regular gig who would improve our team this year IMO. Not bagging Garrick he's decent as a fullback BUT playing him fullback you lose him as a top winger and replace him with a lesser winger and there's a big net loss there.

Lachie Miller, Blake Taafe, Daine Laurie, Jayden Campbell all blokes who are first grade ability who cant get a regular gig who would improve our team this year IMO. Not bagging Garrick he's decent as a fullback BUT playing him fullback you lose him as a top winger and replace him with a lesser winger and there's a big net loss there.
Really rate Blake Taafe. Would have loved to see him here, even as temporary cover for Tommy, although it looks like he might be off the Bulldogs at some point.

Nick Meaney would be a good get after Papi returns to their side.

who's out and who's in ... any surprises ?

and Samuela has to get a run ..
What for? They left. Give players who will be here a turn first. Lots of good performers for blacktown of late. Seibold will probably start him now he's got rid of them next season though....

What for? They left. Give players who will be here a turn first. Lots of good performers for blacktown of late. Seibold will probably start him now he's got rid of them next season though....

Because he may be the best player we have to bring in ... we are trying to make the semifinals .. no value in being childish about it .. it's a professional sport.

Because he may be the best player we have to bring in ... we are trying to make the semifinals .. no value in being childish about it .. it's a professional sport.

Which is why I find stuff like this bemusing/amazing...something

One of the best soccer players in the world:....

Powerbrokers at PSG reportedly believe Mbappe already has a deal in place with European giants Real Madrid, who unsuccessfully tried to lure him to Spain last summer.

Mbappe told PSG in June he wouldn’t be extending his deal with the club and the French heavyweights have threatened to bench him for the entire season.
lol

1 Garrick
2 Tippytoes
3 Parker
4 Koula
5 Saab
6 Shu
7 Chez
8 Keppie
9 Croker
10 Lodge
11 Oka
12 Tuilagi
13 Jake

14 Matterson
15 Gordon/ Samuel / Woods
16 Toff
17 Bully
Close to the mark me thinks. I would start toff ahead of lodge and bring latter on for better impact. Gordon got to be close to a spot on the bench you would think. Especially in and around those big st george forwards. If the case would be at the expense of bullymore not woods. I think the coach likes our Sharon. Dont think Samuel will get a run.

For what it's worth ... (and that is probably what you paid for it) ... here is the team I would select ..

Garrick
Saab
Parker
Koula
Tuppaluppa
The Shooey
DCE
Keppie .. (goes better starting for mine)
Froggy
Sipley
S. Fainu .. (just offers more potential and X for me)
Haumole
Jake

Matterson/Arffurs/Gordie Can Tango ... (Not fused)
Lodge ... (Off the bench to maintain the rage)
Bully
Woods

Close to the mark me thinks. I would start toff ahead of lodge and bring latter on for better impact. Gordon got to be close to a spot on the bench you would think. Especially in and around those big st george forwards. If the case would be at the expense of bullymore not woods. I think the coach likes our Sharon. Dont think Samuel will get a run.
Lodge would play 2 stints 30min and 20min+ Bully can play big minutes but I think Toff and Keppie max out about 20min stints , Start Lodge to fit his minutes in (Paseka role) , Would move Jake to prop to get Matterson on in the middle , I think Woods will get the bench spot over Gordy and Samuel

For what it's worth ... (and that is probably what you paid for it) ... here is the team I would select ..

Garrick
Saab
Parker
Koula
Tuppaluppa
The Shooey
DCE
Keppie .. (goes better starting for mine)
Froggy
Sipley
S. Fainu .. (just offers more potential and X for me)
Haumole
Jake

Matterson/Arffurs/Gordie Can Tango ... (Not fused)
Lodge ... (Off the bench to maintain the rage)
Bully
Woods
Kelma over Samuela all day. One is signed with the club until 2025 and the other heading to the Tigers after 5 first grade games for us. I would've liked to keep him but I'd rather we prioritise players that will be with the club beyond this season, and Samuela's potential doesn't really mean anything to us anymore

Nothing to do with being childish over it.

We wont make the finals. Build for next season. Even if we are trying to make the fianls.. he is a youngster who hasnt done anything that special playing first grade in my opinion. Hes looked decent but for me will be a liability with his temper on the field. I would prefer to use a player who wants to be here. His head is not.

Nothing to do with being childish over it.

We wont make the finals. Build for next season. Even if we are trying to make the fianls.. he is a youngster who hasnt done anything that special playing first grade in my opinion. Hes looked decent but for me will be a liability with his temper on the field. I would prefer to use a player who wants to be here. His head is not.
If, as you say, we should be building for next season then the biggest issue we need addressing now is our lack of pace, mobility, versatility and attacking skills of our 10 leading forwards. I excuse Froggy from this criticism because he is game-aware and does have a suite of skills.
But which of our other forwards has pace, a side-step and/or a clever offload?
Bully has pace, which is why I'd like him to be in our starting pack, but come 2024 The Shoe will replace him (or whoever is deemed Guacca's best second row partner). At least the Shoe has amazing attacking skills which will be welcomed, although he's going to need to do a lot more grunt work and it will further weaken our defence.
IMO we need to try Matterson at lock. He could be in the mould of Souffs' Cameron Murray and a skilful link between our forwards and backs.
Our current roster of forwards are similar in style: big, strong runners who try to bash their way through. It works when we have possession but we get scrambled in defence when the opposition has the ball for a period, tire quickly so we are slow off the line, and we look ponderous when the opposition are good off-loaders.

Kelma over Samuela all day. One is signed with the club until 2025 and the other heading to the Tigers after 5 first grade games for us. I would've liked to keep him but I'd rather we prioritise players that will be with the club beyond this season, and Samuela's potential doesn't really mean anything to us anymore

Who is the better player is opinion ... but I would much prefer we prioritise making the semi's ... next year can take care of itself.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8