Take this opportunity Hastings!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Api to the bench as cover for the halves and hooker and maybe 10 minutes of spark each half against tiring forwards. That would be my preference.

And even then that's only because if all this "heart and soul of the team" stuff is true then he probably shouldn't be dropped entirely.
Api to Blacktown as halves cover for firsts, just like he was at souffs & just as he should be.

21 December 2016 - Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have released live wire hooker Matt Parcell to the Leeds Rhinos, effective immediately
23 December 2016 - Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are pleased to announce the signing of talented Sydney Roosters utility Jackson Hastings for the next two years

It's almost as though someone had a plan...!

Hopefully he sticks around. The way he directs the players around him reminded me of how Foz used to get ppl moving. In the short term he needs to be in the 17 all the time and he would be the perfect long term replacement at 6

I'm kind of worried Hastings might look to go elsewhere at the end of his current contract......somewhere where he will get much more game time! I don't understand why Barrett only brings him on in the last 10 or so minutes! It frustrates me no end! At least get him on towards the end of both halves! Give him game time or else he's gonna go & then I will join the chorus of supporters who want Barrett gone! This love affair he has with Brown is getting ridiculous......when all players are fit he's gonna have to make some tough decisions. Lussick & Perrett are a must for inclusion, however I can only surmise who will be sacrificed....Brown plus ??? I like Sironen & Winterstein...both are starting to gel & get better. Myles is playing real good so who is the ??? I'd like to see this team for just one game & see how they go:-
Tom T, J Tafua, D Walker, B Kelly, A Uate, J Hastings, DCE, M Taupau, A Koroisau, D Lussick, C Sironen, B Lawrence, Jake T
RES: N Myles, AFB, L Perrett, F Winterstein........I reckon we'd kick butt!!

I'm kind of worried Hastings might look to go elsewhere at the end of his current contract......somewhere where he will get much more game time! I don't understand why Barrett only brings him on in the last 10 or so minutes! It frustrates me no end! At least get him on towards the end of both halves! Give him game time or else he's gonna go & then I will join the chorus of supporters who want Barrett gone! This love affair he has with Brown is getting ridiculous......when all players are fit he's gonna have to make some tough decisions. Lussick & Perrett are a must for inclusion, however I can only surmise who will be sacrificed....Brown plus ??? I like Sironen & Winterstein...both are starting to gel & get better. Myles is playing real good so who is the ??? I'd like to see this team for just one game & see how they go:-
Tom T, J Tafua, D Walker, B Kelly, A Uate, J Hastings, DCE, M Taupau, A Koroisau, D Lussick, C Sironen, B Lawrence, Jake T
RES: N Myles, AFB, L Perrett, F Winterstein........I reckon we'd kick butt!!

If a back went down injured we'd be screwed. Who on that bench can play anywhere in the backline? Or even hooker?

If a back went down injured we'd be screwed. Who on that bench can play anywhere in the backline? Or even hooker?
Nimble Nate
Footloose Frank
Agile Fanua-Blake, or
Lightning Lloyd Perrett

Long as Hastings stays in the 17 will find a happy home.
Agree Hastings far sharper in attack around that ruck but those knocking Api deserve a rocket- so much heart and has shown the guts I expect from a Manly player ...has earned a spot in the 17 through whole hearted performance and at times like that Pauli tackle, made some Super plays.

Api, Brown, Hastings and Green are all signed on until 2018 so we've got months to make a decision, I'm sure young Hastings will find himself a permanent spot if he continues to do the right thing.

Not screwed at all!! Sironen has played in the halves for the Tigers many times. If a back went down he could cover 5/8 etc. the backs can sort themselves out. Winterstein has played in the backs for Rugby a few times. The hooker position can really be covered by one of the forwards.....i'm pretty sure the team is flexible enough to cover all possibilities.....so yeah not screwed at all.

From Jackson Hasting's instagram account
The family getting some air time. @jorjawonson would be loving that, What a win man! Love playing in this team. ❤️

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8