Take this opportunity Hastings!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The thing that stood out for me with Hastings at 9 was his hurrying up of the team. He was sharp and pushing the forwards to get a roll on. His energy was obvious.

I respect Api but his energy out of dummy hslf can be very up and down. Sometimes he's a bull at a gate and then sometimes he strolls out of dummy half and really slows things down. Hastings didn't seem to do that he was looking to take metres on offer and roll his forwards.

I thought he changed the whole complexion. We seemed to be - dunno - much faster...especially when rolling forward. Could we go:

06. Hastings
07. DCE
09. Api
14. Green
???

I thought he changed the whole complexion. We seemed to be - dunno - much faster...especially when rolling forward. Could we go:

06. Hastings
07. DCE
09. Api
14. Green
???
No he needs to be at DH. It's those steps forward before passing out of DH so the forward is getting the ball a metre or two in front of where the ball was played instead of behind it that make a HUGE difference.

No he needs to be at DH. It's those steps forward before passing out of DH so the forward is getting the ball a metre or two in front of where the ball was played instead of behind it that make a HUGE difference.

really good point. The team, even though out on their feet, just rolled right down the field with it. I WAS surprised he was hooked for extra time.

He's a quality player - and even in NSW Cup, his goal kicking is magnificent.

The thing that stood out for me with Hastings at 9 was his hurrying up of the team. He was sharp and pushing the forwards to get a roll on. His energy was obvious.

I agree. He wasnt afraid to order others around and call the play. Was always organising the play before touching the ball. Exactly what you need in that position. Players knew who was getting the ball rather than playing Api lottoball. As it stands, Api isn't about to be dropped any time soon for him, but I'd really like to see them split the time equally in an ideal game with no injuries. Hastings provides good coverage for injuries in the backline, and api can cover half if needed, so adjustments can be made with minimal fuss if someone goes down.

I agree. He wasnt afraid to order others around and call the play. Was always organising the play before touching the ball. Exactly what you need in that position. Players knew who was getting the ball rather than playing Api lottoball. As it stands, Api isn't about to be dropped any time soon for him, but I'd really like to see them split the time equally in an ideal game with no injuries. Hastings provides good coverage for injuries in the backline, and api can cover half if needed, so adjustments can be made with minimal fuss if someone goes down.

I definitely noticed the talk from Hastings and bossing players around.....love it.

This is just an opinion, so don't get angry people, but could we do the following:

1. Move Jake back to prop with Marty
2. Play Hastings at Lock

???

Yeah not sure Ryan. Don't get me wrong he was great tonite but not sure he is a good enough defender to play 13.

Yeah not sure Ryan. Don't get me wrong he was great tonite but not sure he is a good enough defender to play 13.

Yeah, the size would bother me most. Speaking of that, I keep thinking that Taufua would be a good second rower as well.

I love Api but tonight Hastings showed he can run a footy side at hooker too. Koroisau wasn't bad tonight but Hastings simply showed why he should be nine. I've supported Api but what's best for the team appears Hastings at 9. Hastings was telling everyone what to do, ball service was good and he is also a better goal kicker than Walker. Time for Hastings to 9. And also @Ryan what about Api to lock? He can defend well enough we know that. A fast roaming lock with footwork and speed.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8