Suli off to Illawarra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Wait so, he's gone to another club on around the same amount of money we paying him, to still be a depth player. Coz I don't see him playing centre over lomax and Bird.
I really doubt that he would be on more than $420-450K with us. Dragons offered around $1.6m for 3 years in 2019 but decided to stay, I would say for less.

I’m ambivalent towards any outcome here.
Would free up some cap space and could use towards a decent backup fullback.
I see Suli as a less aggressive BJ Leulia

Managing a squad is tricky. It’s tough for Suli as well because he appears to a good mate of this happy group and I’m sure he’d prefer to stay but understandably he wants to be a regular first grader.
If he finally pulls his finger out he will give him self the chance to be a regular first grader .

I really doubt that he would be on more than $420-450K with us. Dragons offered around $1.6m for 3 years in 2019 but decided to stay, I would say for less.
To Moses our Beloved Manly Monster

One thing that Money cannot buy is happiness .

Money can buy comfort but one can sit in a very comfortable house and be unhappy

You do not want to be a Miserable Dragon Moses .

Manly could rethink their attitude to Suli if he takes full advantage of this opportunity. Interesting comparison between he and Parker. Parker is definitely the better defender, mainly because he positions himself well and has a good defensive style. I suspect Suli potentially is the better attacker, though his efforts in the past were on the whole not that inspiring. Recent efforts have been encouraging. Will be interesting to watch.

And that’s been his exact issue !!

On the other hand young Lionel gets a call up and has never looked back !! ( and there’s your difference ).
Parker may have less ability but he plays with much more heart than the laid back Suli .

And that is the heart of the matter why Des prefers players that put in heartfelt efforts

Sadly Suli has been playing with a Big Frame and a small heart and that is why he became a bench player and will remain a bench player until he has an ATTITUDE change

Manly could rethink their attitude to Suli if he takes full advantage of this opportunity. Interesting comparison between he and Parker. Parker is definitely the better defender, mainly because he positions himself well and has a good defensive style. I suspect Suli potentially is the better attacker, though his efforts in the past were on the whole not that inspiring. Recent efforts have been encouraging. Will be interesting to watch.
You’d have to say ( with us ) this is his last chance.

Honestly I’d be very surprised not to see him leave for a regular first grade spot and more money.

He just seems like that kind of guy to me.

I know what you are saying about mate ship but a club only wins a premiership by great performance on the field and not by great mate ships off the field .

Suli has not given the club 500k value and unless he turns things around our club can better invest the money else where

There is a border line between mates ship and premiership winning moral

The moral of the story
No one is bigger than the Glory of our Legendary club and we must always strive to honour it with success on the field

View attachment 19049
I thought he was about to do the monster mash and now you've got him leaving with your blessing?!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8