Suli off to Illawarra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Have been wanting to see 80mins of Suli for a long time and wasn’t disappointed. He must play again next week

Parker is solid, but his D has fallen away a touch lately. Suli is full of natural ability and his D isn’t as bad as made out to be

Really want to see him outside Tom too, think how much open space Parker has seen this year, and imagine what Suli could do with it

I thought he was willing in defence tonight (no need to mention his attack, which was first class). He's barely played any footy this year and he was paired with another guy, Funa, who's played even less. No time to build combinations or confidence in each other. I figured Canberra would run down that side all night and, for the most part, he handled it okay.

I like what he brings to the team and playing group as a whole, especially the younger blokes. I don't want to see him moved on but understand why it might happen.

Great runs, but he was the “cause” of their 1st and third tries. Hope he stays and gets better at manly though.

That first try isn’t him at all, he had his man covered easily and Funa left his winger to come in unnecessarily

I just had look at the last try too, harsh to ping him there too, we were done for numbers, was a 3 on 2

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14