Structure in attack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
We are lacking structure when attacking the opposition try line

Turbo and DCE will help our side no doubt

But the lack of structure needs Urgent attention

We have Siro , Thompson , tapau and AFB , we should be running a lot more lines and decoys through the defensive line

It’s Strange because from memory Des was big on structure when attacking the opponents try line

The team has been together for a 2 years now and Des has had the team for 7 months

There is no excuse , play the balls in opposition 10m and half were in our favour

Long way to go as a team

No depth on the edges as well / line speed

Even when DCE was playing we lacked the structure

Yes our half combinations have changed 4 times , but this Is No excuse

This looks like Barrett’s attack

Last edited:
Last night there was no structure in attack. It's the worst I've seen from them this year and it appeared quite Barrett-ish. We have to remember that apart from a handful a quality players there was a bunch of no names out there. I think stats wise the team would have still performed better than the riff.
The riff were urgent, almost like they'd had intravenous red bull before each half. They had to have been offside on many occasions because they group-jumped our players as soon as they received the ball. I also don't understand why they were allowed to continuously push our players back after being called held. That being said the result summed up the match. Two patched together teams, trying hard but lacking talent and X-factor.
Big talent and X-factor to return to our team though.
Go Manly!

Yess I totally agree !! No structure the players looked lost like they didn’t know what they were setting up for !! We have no lost two games in a row we could have easily won !

The intensity and line speed in defence has just disappeared !! I really think it’s an attitude thing cause you can’t do it most of the time and then just stop

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8