State of Origin Game III (2017)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I do think Daley is gone. How many series now has he been in? 4 or 5? And 1 win. Regardless of whether or not we are good enough 1 win in that time is just not good enough.

Time for

Tommy t
Walker

And I agree woods needs to go, and Fifita....wtf???? Possibly the best forward game in 37 years of origin and he turns in 2 games where he did less than nothing.

Okay for those posting "f off" the team post up your lineup that you think would win?

For mind there are changes you could make however nothing wholesale - and they got bloody close in game 2. Fact is the qld team has unbelievable quality in key positions

Yahoo it's all over !!
Bar a few days of everyone in the media, relevant or not, pipsqueaking their opinion we won't have to put up with it for a year.
Thank f*ck for that !!!

Last edited:
But you have to give someone else a chance. Reynolds from Souths, Keary anyone. They need to get a chance to at least have a crack.
Pearce has had 6 or 7 series to make some form of impact and has failed EVERY time. No memorable moments or any contribution worth noting. He's never going to be origin quality. They've given him a chance year after year for no reward. Why not give someone else a few series to see if they can develop into a champion
Pretty sure Reynolds already had a go? As for keary yes he is handy but I am not sure he is a player who would do that much different.

I am no pearce fan but realistically there are no people knocking on the door to replace him

Okay for those posting "f off" the team post up your lineup that you think would win?

For mind there are changes you could make however nothing wholesale - and they got bloody close in game 2. Fact is the qld team has unbelievable quality in key positions
Who would you keep?

Who would you keep?

Most of the forwards seemed to do well and i thought ferguson, dugan, morris and tedesco were strong. Not sold on Hayne more from a defensive sense...maloney not that bad, no idea for a 7. Also they need a way to get Tom T in there

Pretty sure Reynolds already had a go? As for keary yes he is handy but I am not sure he is a player who would do that much different.

I am no pearce fan but realistically there are no people knocking on the door to replace him
Yes Reynolds had a go. A couple of games. But my point is they've given Peace series after series even though he hasn't had 1 good game. So why not give the same opportunity to someone else who might actually improve with the experience and grow into a champion player.

Our defence and attitude was really poor tonight. Qld had 3 players in every tackle. We were walking on our on try line
X 2.

Couldn't have said it better. I would say the 1 percenters beat us....but that's not right. The basics!!!!! Enthusiasm, effort. How the hell do you go to a decider and show none of that (Jake you are exempt from this...you were great).

Most of the forwards seemed to do well and i thought ferguson, dugan, morris and tedesco were strong. Not sold on Hayne more from a defensive sense...maloney not that bad, no idea for a 7. Also they need a way to get Tom T in there
Our back line resembled a tea party at times- Maloney and Pear e were MIA (only winners behind NRL corruption and pre destination), and now we hear a winger is player of the series - what an indictment

Honestly this crap really irks me, switched over to another channel a while ago.

The thing is NSW are playing so bad (besides Jake), you could have Gumby playing at 5/8 for the cheats and even he would look like a star. Now the love fest stories for Munster will splash through the media, followed by how Scam and the QLD selectors were right to pick him and Morgan. (Enough to make anyone with half a brain nauseous for days.)
Oh and I can't wait either for the endless newspaper articles and NRL talk shows gloating over the smiling Scam Smith and his puppet Kevvie, sprouting propaganda.

And all the while the NRL continues to deliver manipulated horse crap called SOO, year after year.

Last edited:
Our back line resembled a tea party at times- Maloney and Pear e were MIA (only winners behind NRL corruption and pre destination), and now we hear a winger is player of the series - what an indictment

Look I get your point I just think there was not that much in the series as a whole (which is the frustrating part) and there are not a heap of options.

I mean is reynolds or keary any better than pearce?

Go the Gay guy. Player of the match and definitely the pride of Rugby League.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8