Sponsors to follow grant meyer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
missing_something link said:
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=180767.msg227965#msg227965 date=1245297640]
Slickster - you weren't hammered and I asked you to message me if you were serious about wanting to have an input and a say - as Cliffy has done on the previous message?

Which sponsors are leaving and when?

Are you a Football Club member?

If yes, you have an avenue to speak to board members - if you need contact details let me know as I'm sure they will be happy to speak to you?

If not, and you are serious about wanting to have input and a say on what happens at the club - Join - it is only $25 and you can join by visiting the leagues club reception or by calling 02 9939 6722

here's what give me the S**ts - I ring that number I get told to speak to ring another number (02 9970 3000) and directed to buy a screaming eagles package - I say thats not what I want I want Football Club membership - they say we only have the screaming eagles packages or the other packages thry sell, and direct me back to the number I orginally rang, the direct me back to the other number again - if these people don't know what packages are what and who sells what how the F**k are we supposted to know.

[/quote]

Hmmm...not quite sure why that happened - I just rang the Leagues Club on the number listed and spoke to a girl who was happy to sign me up or send me an application form.
I'm up there tomorrow so will have a word so that everyone is clued up (you may have got a casual relief person or a new person...?)

DSM5 link said:
This is rubbish.  All of you should know better than to start with all your emotional rabble rousing.  Sponsors aren't attached to the CEO, they are attached to the brand, and that brand is Manly.  Get off your high horses and support the team, not the man.  I'm sick of all this emotional claptrap over Saint Grant.  CEOs come and go.  It's a fact of life.  Get to the game on Sunday and support the team and stop blubbering into your warm milk.

Well said. All these whinges should give themselves a triple. I bet someone will be selected in a few months and most will be stoked.

Just get over yourselves you are just supporters of this club. You are not running it or have no idea what goes on in the demountable building on the northern beaches.

Byso - isn't your brother a sponsor. Is he happy to see Mayer gone? You seem to have a strong disinterest in him going? Has he upset you in some way, do you rate him or is this all just irrelevant to you?

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Cam...other than the once when the Football Club voted with Max NOT to renew Grant's contract (three months ago) when have they voted the same way again to sdie with the Delmege's????

You amongst most others here have a good insight in to all of this so I value your information, so if another vote has been taken ...when and what was the vote????

The information I have is that they NEVER got to vote again, and had they voted again it would have been 5-2 the OTHER way!!

Grant was told by one person that he didn't have the numbers....THAT was that persons opinion and not neccesarily the facts.

But obviously I have been fed crap and maybe you know different???????
hey mark what about the time during this when they voted 5 - 2 to play two games on the Central Coast after trying to acuse penn and mayer of trying to move the club to the CC also after Grant had submited his business plan wanting to play 12 games at brookvale.

5-2 its popping up more often than 40 nil i wonder why?????

We shouldn't be fighting with each other we are all supporters of the same great Club.

Mayer is a dam good CEO imo and i hope something happens within the Club and he remains at the Club but that's not likely to happen so we need to move on.

Thank you Mayer all the best to you and your family for the future.

Canteen Worker link said:
Byso - isn't your brother a sponsor. Is he happy to see Mayer gone? You seem to have a strong disinterest in him going? Has he upset you in some way, do you rate him or is this all just irrelevant to you?
He blames Mayer for disallowing his watermark photos from being posted on MWSE.  Byso and Bernie have a lot in common.

vidmar link said:
[quote author=missing_something link=topic=180767.msg228009#msg228009 date=1245304421]
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=180767.msg227965#msg227965 date=1245297640]
Slickster - you weren't hammered and I asked you to message me if you were serious about wanting to have an input and a say - as Cliffy has done on the previous message?

Which sponsors are leaving and when?

Are you a Football Club member?

If yes, you have an avenue to speak to board members - if you need contact details let me know as I'm sure they will be happy to speak to you?

If not, and you are serious about wanting to have input and a say on what happens at the club - Join - it is only $25 and you can join by visiting the leagues club reception or by calling 02 9939 6722

here's what give me the S**ts - I ring that number I get told to speak to ring another number (02 9970 3000) and directed to buy a screaming eagles package - I say thats not what I want I want Football Club membership - they say we only have the screaming eagles packages or the other packages thry sell, and direct me back to the number I orginally rang, the direct me back to the other number again - if these people don't know what packages are what and who sells what how the F**k are we supposted to know.

[/quote]

Hmmm...not quite sure why that happened - I just rang the Leagues Club on the number listed and spoke to a girl who was happy to sign me up or send me an application form.
I'm up there tomorrow so will have a word so that everyone is clued up (you may have got a casual relief person or a new person...?)
[/quote]

Doesn't surprise me. Every almost every dealing I have had with the Leagues/Football club has been a debarcle. Awful service.

If Manly were my Bank/phone provider/ etc. I would have left a LONG time ago!

Now I wonder why Mark from Brisbane and Vidmar are singing such a conciliatory tune all of a sudden?  Have they been given access to the sandwich plate?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8