Sponsors to follow grant meyer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

slickster71

Reserve Grader
Earlier this week i was hammered on here to try to get us fans
stand up and take notice of what was happening behind the scenes.
I guess it was to late

We have now lost the most talented CEO in league. The latest is
that he will end up with our arch enemys parramatta and he did state
on 2KY that he will not be returning to manly after what has happened in the
last 6mths

NOw their a few disgrunted sponsor that will end relationship with manly due to
mayer leaving the club.

I hope max and co are very happy and can sleep at night. Because i won;t be able to.

Max whole thing was that mayer was in constant talks with Penn and he beleive he was part of the Penn Group. Because Penn was chairman the CEO is required to answer to the chairman. So it all started because an employee reported to his boss.

How could we loose grant on this little baby issues.

I wish Grant all the best in his next adventure and with several clubs requiring a CEO's i guess he will not be unemployed for long

GO THE EAGLES

Slickster - you weren't hammered and I asked you to message me if you were serious about wanting to have an input and a say - as Cliffy has done on the previous message?

Which sponsors are leaving and when?

Are you a Football Club member?

If yes, you have an avenue to speak to board members - if you need contact details let me know as I'm sure they will be happy to speak to you?

If not, and you are serious about wanting to have input and a say on what happens at the club - Join - it is only $25 and you can join by visiting the leagues club reception or by calling 02 9939 6722

I've heard the following sponsors are LIVID at proceedings:

* Quantum Eco Hot Water

* Mack Trucks

* One Eyed Eagles (the group that sits in the sponsors area below the Ken Arthurson Stand) - this one particularly.

Regards,

SF

be interesting if they do and the club has a huge loss for the year
i wonder how quick Max will be to put in his 50% of any finiancal loss the club has this year. One things for sure The football club wont be able to put in anything they only have about 30k in the bank account.

Max and his 3 fellow voters may have just cut of their nose to spite their face.

Penn would be pissed off if he is required to put in more cash simply because sponsors leave.

It would be good of a few of the sponsors spoke up and told the board what they thought of them. 

This is rubbish.  All of you should know better than to start with all your emotional rabble rousing.  Sponsors aren't attached to the CEO, they are attached to the brand, and that brand is Manly.  Get off your high horses and support the team, not the man.  I'm sick of all this emotional claptrap over Saint Grant.  CEOs come and go.  It's a fact of life.  Get to the game on Sunday and support the team and stop blubbering into your warm milk.

Cam...other than the once when the Football Club voted with Max NOT to renew Grant's contract (three months ago) when have they voted the same way again to sdie with the Delmege's????

You amongst most others here have a good insight in to all of this so I value your information, so if another vote has been taken ...when and what was the vote????

The information I have is that they NEVER got to vote again, and had they voted again it would have been 5-2 the OTHER way!!

Grant was told by one person that he didn't have the numbers....THAT was that persons opinion and not neccesarily the facts.

But obviously I have been fed crap and maybe you know different???????

DSM5 link said:
This is rubbish.  All of you should know better than to start with all your emotional rabble rousing.  Sponsors aren't attached to the CEO, they are attached to the brand, and that brand is Manly.  Get off your high horses and support the team, not the man.  I'm sick of all this emotional claptrap over Saint Grant.  CEOs come and go.  It's a fact of life.  Get to the game on Sunday and support the team and stop blubbering into your warm milk.

I wish i could appluad more than once an hour

DSM5 link said:

Be happy with this situation if you must. But to become enlightened you must first flick your cigarette lighter so you can see within that dark tunnel which is Maxs rectum.

But if others are disappointed with the situation that doesnt mean they are whinging or blubbering and nor does it mean they are taking the moral high ground, and nor does it mean they dont support the team.

vidmar link said:
Slickster - you weren't hammered and I asked you to message me if you were serious about wanting to have an input and a say - as Cliffy has done on the previous message?

If yes, you have an avenue to speak to board members - if you need contact details let me know as I'm sure they will be happy to speak to you?

If not, and you are serious about wanting to have input and a say on what happens at the club - Join - it is only $25 and you can join by visiting the leagues club reception or by calling 02 9939 6722

here's what give me the ****s - I ring that number I get told to speak to ring another number (02 9970 3000) and directed to buy a screaming eagles package - I say thats not what I want I want Football Club membership - they say we only have the screaming eagles packages or the other packages thry sell, and direct me back to the number I orginally rang, the direct me back to the other number again - if these people don't know what packages are what and who sells what how the **** are we supposted to know.

Mate if it's a scab, why continually pick at it.  I happen to think some weak arsed supporters are just scab pickers.  Get over yourselves, come along on Sunday, pay the money, and watch our guys beat up the raiders.  Support the team ffs. 

Cliffy Gc link said:
be interesting if they do and the club has a huge loss for the year
i wonder how quick Max will be to put in his 50% of any finiancal loss the club has this year. One things for sure The football club wont be able to put in anything they only have about 30k in the bank account.

Max and his 3 fellow voters may have just cut of their nose to spite their face.

Sounds like you want sponsors to go to see Delmege squirm.

The reality it that sponsors will still get plenty of coverage if Mayer is there or not. I believe even if some of the sponsors pull the pin, Manly is now a very marketable product, and other sponsors will come and go. Just like CEO's come and go.

I got nothing against Mayer but no person is bigger than the club.

missing_something link said:
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=180767.msg227965#msg227965 date=1245297640]

here's what give me the S**ts - I ring that number I get told to speak to ring another number (02 9970 3000) and directed to buy a screaming eagles package - I say thats not what I want I want Football Club membership - they say we only have the screaming eagles packages or the other packages thry sell, and direct me back to the number I orginally rang, the direct me back to the other number again - if these people don't know what packages are what and who sells what how the F**k are we supposted to know.

[/quote]

I have had this more than once - that is why my FC membership lapsed - it just got too hard.....

I am going to try one more time but if it gets too hard then life goes on..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4