Post-Game Discussion Souths v Manly [Round 8, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Rabbitohs
Vs
Sea Eagles
40 Central Coast Stadium
29 Apr 2022 19:55
80th minute

Match Stats

we were splitting hairs between errors and discipline. Conceding penalties and giving away set restarts are errors the team made. And manly makes the most unfortunately.
Yes......but let us split our hairs hahaha

The send off can be justified it did look bad , it was a tackle that went wrong in the end , Any other weekend it’s not a send off , All the talk about what’s a send off and what’s not this week I believe contributed to that send off
It used to be my signature tackle in the late 60’s that I got many pats on the back for but that was then now it’s a send off offence and I can’t disagree ... it’s a dangerous tackle and I can’t see him getting less than a month for it

It used to be my signature tackle in the late 60’s that I got many pats on the back for but that was then now it’s a send off offence and I can’t disagree ... it’s a dangerous tackle and I can’t see him getting less than a month for it
The first part of the tackle was text book he just got the lift a little too high and the momentum got the better of him

Benji making some interesting comments re having Tom out which has forced DCE and Foran to do most of ball playing which has helped with their combination and less reliance on Tom.

Now with Shuster back and soon Tom, will have attack all over the park.

One team i feel sorry for is the tigers that are going to cop a pounding next weekend. No scrap that I hate the tigers as much as souths.

Hamuole back, turbo back according to reports on fox sports, Josh s with a game under his belt.

Dry sunny Saturday afternoon at Brookvale oval and it's our only afternoon game all year at home.

With a 8 day turnaround also.

Tonight souths were not as good as they we made to look.

Davey, Josh A, tank, turbo and losing Lawton for the game all adds up

I one thing i feel sorry the tigers that are going to cop a pounding next weekend. No scrap that I hate the tigers as much as souths.

Hamuole back, turbo back according to reports on fox sports, Josh s with a game under his belt.

Dry sunny Saturday afternoon at Brookvale oval and it's our only afternoon game all year at home.

With a 8 day turnaround also.

Tonight souths were not as good as they we made to look.

Davey, Josh A, tank, turbo and losing Lawton for the game all adds up
Agree. Our ceiling is a long way off yet.

Benji making some interesting comments re having Tom out which has forced DCE and Foran to do most of ball playing which has helped with their combination and less reliance on Tom.

Now with Shuster back and soon Tom, will have attack all over the park.
Let's hope with Tommy coming back they don't go back in their shells and expect him to do it all. Like you said we can have attack all over the park including when Walker comes on. Let's give this competition a good shake.

Very hard to beat 14 on 12 ,Atkins can barely disguise his pathalogical hatred of us we can probably thank AFB for that .
Atkins gave us nothing that was not a blatant call for us ,but that Toupolouto foward pass takes the cake inept and corrupt
Marty --I'm still in shock that was the most appalling game from a 1st grader that I have seen, say hello to BWSE .
Tippy gets Saabs spot he has been excellent and Koula is miles in front of Harper .Garrick has been outstanding and get his wing back if TT is back
Anyway very proud of thier effort tonight if not for a few blunders by certain players and I'm lost for words with Atkins its beyond description the inept level of officiating .They appear to get worse year after year. Hopefully Davey and Haumole back and Atkins no where near us again .
I dont think Souffs get within 18 of us if we had 13 players even against thier 14.
Lawton should not get anymore than 4 -5 weeks in my opinion and I also think given everything 10 in the bin would have been sufficient and thats probably what would have happened had it not been for the blunder of last week and Tapou.
Onward and upward Manly .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10