Post-Game Discussion Souths v Manly [Round 8, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Rabbitohs
Vs
Sea Eagles
40 Central Coast Stadium
29 Apr 2022 19:55
80th minute

Match Stats

Well i thought it was a pretty good performance considering they pretty much played the whole game with a man down. Anyone who thinks differently is being unrealistic.

Some soft defence from saab running backwards, and Taupau had some shockers leading to points. Some tries right at the death and just before halftime due to fatigue blows the score but still positives seeing Shuster back, tippy toes his best game, Koula looked good again and with a few players coming back will be back winning again no doubt

Boy I dislike the gameday thread closing straight after the game.

You are mid conversation with someone then bang, its cut off
we were splitting hairs between errors and discipline. Conceding penalties and giving away set restarts are errors the team made. And manly makes the most unfortunately.

Boy I dislike the gameday thread closing straight after the game.

You are mid conversation with someone then bang, its cut off
Yeah why can’t you be invited to move to the other thread but leave it open , or given a ‘last call gentlemen’ warning

Admirable effort. As with last week when Davey cant grab that grubber, if Schu's pass hits Christian T he scores and we are within one try again. Anyway, another case of the what ifs....

Lawton had to go, that was bad.

Got some troops back next week but the Tigers wont be a walk over.

Well i thought it was a pretty good performance considering they pretty much played the whole game with a man down. Anyone who thinks differently is being unrealistic.

Some soft defence from saab running backwards, and Taupau had some shockers leading to defence. Some tries right at the death and just before halftime due to fatigue blows the score but still positives seeing Shuster back, tippy toes his best game, Koula looked good again and with a few players coming back will be back winning again no doubt
And a shocking forward pass call

The send off can be justified it did look bad , it was a tackle that went wrong in the end , Any other weekend it’s not a send off , All the talk about what’s a send off and what’s not this week I believe contributed to that send off

Not sure what Bullemor has done to Des,but he only played 15 minutes tonight and in that time,he showed more than what Taupau has shown all season
Yeah, but that's not exactly a high bar.

I like Bullemore in the middle of the field. For whatever reason, when the ball gets to him when he's on the edge the play seems to break down. So I can see him coming off the bench as a prop. Beyond that, jury is still out.

@bob dylan absolutely you forgive DCE for his 1 mistake while we are attacking with 12 men.

Taupau had 3 errors which all led to tries.

DCE was a true captain tonight. I’m surprised by his effort. I loved his effort. His game. The kicking. The management. The heart.

Taupau is a waste of cap space and not worth a spot in the 17.
DCE was great again tonight as was Foran. Both stood up, especially their defence.

Yeah, but that's not exactly a high bar.

I like Bullemore in the middle of the field. For whatever reason, when the ball gets to him when he's on the edge the play seems to break down. So I can see him coming off the bench as a prop. Beyond that, jury is still out.
I think the middle of the field is his go.Tonight wasn’t the best conditions/situation for him given he was playing on an edge,but he still ran hard and tackled well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10