• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I never said he was either , tho i dont mind him , Read the First line of my Post that was the Point I was making

Where did you cut and paste that marketing drivel from six? You know a celebrity has jumped the shark when they appear in a celebrity show like that silly ice skating thing he was in.

Clontaago - Goodberry's is unbelievable isn't it? That custard icecream! I've looked into getting a franchise but they're a little reluctant to expand.

(Given the current state of my waistline, having a franchise would be a death sentence anyway)

Im Quite aware its marketing Drivel as you Put it, However he Has a Long List Of Accomplishments , wouldnt you say ?
I think To Dismiss Him as Some Tool who knows nothing was a Bit Harsh , But I still respect your opinion , that you think hes not Funny ,as is Your God Given Right, its quite obvious I cut & pasted it, I dont think you needed to point it out, Though I can string a few words Togteher Im no literary Andrew Johns

Yeah I had never heard of it and I'm extremely happy there isnt one close by. It was awesome. I dont see why they wouldnt franchise it, with the right set up they stand to make a small fortune. I think it has the potential to be as good, if not bigger than Wendy's or Donut King.

Seems as though Cold Rock is the one that is aggressively taking over that dessert market.

Six, Britney Spears has a long list of accomplishments too. Popular acclaim means very little in my book.

I see Sorrenti announced on the Footy Show last night that he is an eels supporter....shame on all you guys that stuck up for him

Why he's a comedian. Not that I really like him, just sticking up for his right to have a gag!

I think its more a comment on the most repeated arguenment on this site - monas is the worst player to ever lace up a boot

I saw Vince Sorrenti today and almost ran him over. Not on purpose though, if it was, there'd be no 'almost.'

Sorrenti, is funny. Just because he makes jokes about terrorists doesnt make him a bad person, get over it, it is all tongue in cheek. and matable as if there are no funny australian comedians! :blah:

He's purile and less funny than a uni revue that's been taken over by first-years... or even seinfeld... oh goddamn that show was boring.
No, that joke doesn't make me dislike him (any subject is fair play for my humour... love Mel Brooks)... it's every joke he's ever made and the absolute annoying perfomances he always puts on. He trys very hard to court the media and has made a career in being a persistent wanker. And anyone can jump up their "acheivements"... what do you think a resume is for?
And I normally love any sort of comedy.

Yeh thats why he is one of the most in demand comics in Australia, and yes seinfeld was vited the best show ever so i dont know what appeals to your sense of humour

Lemme see, Red Dwarf, Python, Goodies, Goon Show, Ab Fab, Young Ones, French & Saunders, Mel Brooks, Pratchett, Not the 9 o'clock news, Blackadder, etc etc etc
I have a huge comedy collection.
No, he is not the most in demand. That's his spiel... not actual information. In fact, the most in demand on TV & as a presenter is Bert Newton. Definately in the more high-profile stuff. Sorrenti is limted to speeches where he earns very little & a second-rate tv show where even Pauline bloody Hanson gets on the better version.
So yeah... most in demand? Keep kidding yourself.
Seinfeld was voted best show ever by people who could be bothered to vote on it - mostly Americans... in fact, 90% american... so of course they will vote for that stupid pointless piece of crap. And they had a limited selection of sitcoms to choose from. It was not an unlimited worldwide vote. If it was something like that I'd probably concede that it's funny. But it's certainly not clever. And it's very repetitive.
Oh. my. god. Kramer's just opened the door in a funny way. Oh! there he goes again! and again! and again... George is whinging... again... oh god someone STOP THEM
The comedics choice is Python.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8