• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think very little of most Australian "comedy". It's generally banal and introspective, with little understanding of the real world (something that irks Australians about Americans).

Exceptions:

Will Anderson
Paul McDermott
CNNNN

You may find a common thread there.

Sometimes comedy is about getting away from the real world.

Otherwise we might all just be known as marvin (that ones for you Dan)

I think very little of most Australian \"comedy\". It's generally banal and introspective, with little understanding of the real world (something that irks Australians about Americans).

Exceptions:

Will Anderson
Paul McDermott
CNNNN

You may find a common thread there.

Yeah all poofter Lefties :)

That's the type of comedy I call anasthaetic.

If you need to "get away from the world", why don't you set about changing it instead.

Your option just seems indulgent.

The series or the movie??

"If you need to "get away from the world", why don't you set about changing it instead"

Because if someone of your greatness has not solved all problems then theres nothing lese left to do but laugh.

and before you get fired up thats a joke

Will Anderson is one of the least funniest people I know. He is a try hard. It's actually embarrassing that he calls himself a comedian.

Clontaago? And I mentioned the bible/koran/torah exactly where in this thread?

Get a grip kiddy. Stop kicking against the pricks.

Mata I was referring back to the "Prove god exists thread" and it was a joke. Take a Prosac mate.

Also, Ethiopian on Friday was sensational.

lets not detract from my arcade machine!!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8