• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
T-Rex is an absolute farce. He is as overrated as Meninga. After that performance tonight i reckon Dogs fans might be thinking they have paid overs for a bloke that stands in one spot palming people off and making stuff all meters. But hey at least he got smashed into touch by a winger and a halfback. Big fends dont impress me. Tim Grants hit ups impress me he never lost ground.

conanu said:
T-Rex is an absolute farce. He is as overrated as Meninga. After that performance tonight i reckon Dogs fans might be thinking they have paid overs for a bloke that stands in one spot palming people off and making stuff all meters. But hey at least he got smashed into touch by a winger and a halfback. Big fends dont impress me. Tim Grants hit ups impress me he never lost ground.

He has went back into his fifi form,aka She-Rex

conanu said:

I'd hope you were extremely Drunk when you wrote that, only thing that could explain having that poor an opinion

Kiwi Eagle said:
conanu said:

I'd hope you were extremely Drunk when you wrote that, only thing that could explain having that poor an opinion

it seems to me that t-rex doesn't go after the ball-the manly players have realised that if you want him involved you have to make him get involved.
take the ball to him & include him as much as possible otherwise he will just walk along in the background. too often last night when nsw were trying to get out of their 20m zone the backs were doing what they could while he was just walking along behind the scenes(maybe he would have been better off with black boots-the ones he wore made it easy to know where he was most of the night). after the game against the roosters he looked very lazy last night.

Duff said:
Volley said:
Duff said:
I'd think Adam Reynolds or Sam Williams will get a shot next year. Whichever one of them steps it up will be close to it.

Hahahha, turn it up.

Not at all. Both are talented young blokes and with another season under their belt should be up to the level of the current crop if they continue to improve.

Possibly in the future but williams is an absolute turnstile in defence even worse than Carney. I like the look of reynolds but he is also a few years off.

Did anyone else notice Nate "Freddy Flinstone" Miles deliberately lead with his head to knock out Farah. He and Smith were outstanding however they are also outstanding grubs. Smith used knees and elbows in every tackle.

Darren said:
Con, negative comments or opinions that aren't maroon and white tinged aren't welcome on here.

How did the "farce" go for us against the Chooks ? And every other game he has played for us in the past year

Cam Smith is so subtle and sly about those knees of his. The commentators never mention it. He is a gun player and off the field speaks well. Some of those passes he does look a tad forward but that's my own opinion.
How easily we forget the 3 years of crap T-Rex served up with us. That blank look when someone went past him! My mate Steve (doggies fan) said he's glad we got all the crap out of him to be ready for them. :mad:

SeaEagleRock8 said:
swoop said:
T-Rex was horrible, how about running the f**king ball.

He grabbed at his back quite early and was courageous to stay out there but was more like a passenger mostly. I'm expecting him to be out for some time now with a recurrence of that injury.

If he was injured he should of been dragged off. Pointless having a player on the field who is a passenger.

T-rex was great for us against the chooks, but if you look at the game again he was doing things that a halfback or 5/8th should be doing. He's got to learn to do the hard yakka first, and that means running the ball hard at the opposition.

NOT a great day to be a Blues fan in QueeNZland...yet another year of suffering.

Oh so close but not good enough.

Mark from Brisbane said:
NOT a great day to be a Blues fan in QueeNZland...yet another year of suffering.

Oh so close but not good enough.

To say it sux is an understatement BUT I just keep reminding the QLD sooks who the NRL premiers are and that makes me feel a whole lot better and them a whole lot angrier because everyone knows what the top prize and it isn't origin.

Has anybody been sacked for making the decision to play NSW" first home match in Melbourne?
The teams are that even now that giving away that huge home crowd advantage probably cost NSW the series.
Heads should roll.
You can bet Qld won;t be so generous next year,.

The Who said:
Has anybody been sacked for making the decision to play NSW" first home match in Melbourne?
The teams are that even now that giving away that huge home crowd advantage probably cost NSW the series.
Heads should roll.
You can bet Qld won;t be so generous next year,.

Yeah its a disgrace but if it was NSW choice why was game 1 & 2 played as "home games"

Darren said:
Cam Smith is so subtle and sly about those knees of his. The commentators never mention it. He is a gun player and off the field speaks well. Some of those passes he does look a tad forward but that's my own opinion.
How easily we forget the 3 years of crap T-Rex served up with us. That blank look when someone went past him! My mate Steve (doggies fan) said he's glad we got all the crap out of him to be ready for them. :mad:

You're stretching the truth here Darren !! Find it hard to believe you have 2 mates ;)

T Rex played the role given to him by Stuart - obviously not to play direct.
Not the sharpest tool on the shelf, he needs to be told like an u8's player to take his 1st hitups 1 & 3 or 2 & 4 as hard & straight as he can, otherwise he will see himself back at the Sunshine Coast at 5/8.
Personally rate T Rex in a big way , he was a massive X factor for the Seaeagles in 2011 & expect the same in the big games ahead in 2012.

On the Origin, special mention to the Morris bros who both had great moments, had Brett been in from game 1 the series would have likely already been 2-0 NSW with majority of Qld points having Uates imprint on them.
As for Gallen , gone from grub to an absolute freak imo mixing raw aggressioin with quality & quantity with plenty of reason to question PLENTY of calls, especially in the play the ball area.
How Tate can get away 2 cheapshots still confuses me, Jennings must be scratching his head??
Final say here is Cronk - this guy is humble & unnassuming & won me over with a genuine & commendable speach after the 40-0 GF loss to Manly.
Still hate the Storm & would truly prefer DCE any day at Manly but Cronks interview again last night showed me a down to earth genuine bloke who is great for the game.

Darren said:
Con, negative comments or opinions that aren't maroon and white tinged aren't welcome on here.

Well the way i see it he is a blue and white anyway. But your right mate it does seem that way sometimes.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8