• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The refs butchered the game tonight with the play the ball crap

Should have been 2 penalties each way early and that would have set the tone, but the whole game was lying in the ruck, and then out of nowhere twice during the night they found penalties for Qld in amongst it. When Lewis came on they let him stand to the side at marker as well

Garts said:
Stewart has been doing those sort of kick returns all of his career. Thats the weakest part of his game.

The forwards needed to step up and take the ball forward, too much sideways movement.

Stewart dropped those at the start of his career... He is not a hard hitting ball returner (is that a word). Still love him though - but I think origin is designed for the Morris breed of fullback

I wouldn't say that Garts, I've seen him really hit the line but didn't do that tonight. He was very safe all the game and did what Stuart would have wanted. Dugan, if fit, or Hayne will be there next year though at number one.

I have never been a believer in the Morris boys at rep level but they were both great

Glenn in for Scott, Creagh gone for another front rower and this NSW side will be hard to beat IMO

Its disappointing that we have to celebrate a series win due to blatant referee errors, we simply did not deserve to win this game or the series. If you know whats good for you Mal, don't make a dick of yourself at the press conference we are embarrassed enough.

I maintain that he has always been like that on kick returns, many on here have commented on it being the weakest part of his game. If Hayne was not there this year but fit, why next year? Agree Dugan is a possibility as he is great but so injury prone at the moment. Stewart played pretty well this series, he did get 2 tries and his one tonight kept us in the match.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Don't think Hodges has made a tackle below the neck yet

Most outstanding part of the night for me so far

"Ben Te'o - Hibiscus Coast Raiders"

Auckland - That's in Queensland

There's always next year.

Baaaah Baaaaah ba.

Absolutely disgraceful! Too many decisions to list that were absolute shockers. Possibly the most heavily weighted refereeing perfermance favouring one side I have ever witnessed. Definately in SOO. Nate Myles and Cameron Smith are the two dirtiest grubs to ever play the game. One day when he breaks someones neck hopefully someone will just break his jaw. Bring back Les Boyd!

Channel nine and the NRL are all too aware that a QLD dominant series will always rate the house down. Tonights game was the highest rating game in SOO history and when all the dust settles on the controversy of QLD being handed a seventh straight, they know we will all be glued to the box next year, like lovesick puppies welcoming back an unfaithful partner that keeps rooting around. I just hopoe Sticky and Gallen don't speak in riddles when they assess the officiating and decision making which occured out there tonight. Something like "What did you think of the effort out there tonight Ricky?" To which Sticky replies "The video ref is f#$king cheating pice of sh!t. Mal is a deluded hairy c#nt who has his head so far up is arsh3le that he actually will believe he won and Cameron Smith needs his f@#king legs broken!"

Two games decided by dodgy calls and one home game taken off us. Aaaaahhh corruption is still rife up in QLD!

COMMANDER said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Baaaah Baaaaah ba.

There is always tomorrow, for those outside of Qld with a bit more to their life that is though ...

Harrigan should be sacked for his inept oversight as the ref coordinator.

Pearce was woeful in just about all aspects. We got belted in the one-out stuff and kicking game was horrible.

COMMANDER said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Baaaah Baaaaah ba.

Yeah there's always next year for the video retards to hand another series to the morons. What a ****ing farce they have to be kidding calling these arse clowns professional refereees.

The NSW kicking from the halves again was disappointing i thought, i thought Qld out played NSW but for NSW to get so close was amazing really.

Morris boys especially played well out of the backs and Lewis, Farah, Choc and Bird played well out of the forwards. I've been keen to give Pearce alot of time to perform in Origin but how much longer can they give him? Carney for his 1st series got better each game and played better than Pearce the last 2 games i thought.

Can't believe no one went after Cronk before he hit the drop goal? Almost like they thought they weren't going to attempt one and just put in a kick.

Gonna be another struggle next year to win series with 2 games in Qld and decider. I think NSW would have to win games 1 & 2 to win series

COMMANDER said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Baaaah Baaaaah ba.

We only won this series because of refereeing errors, not because we were the better side.

Dyami said:
COMMANDER said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Baaaah Baaaaah ba.

We only won this series because of refereeing errors, not because we were the better side.

Yeah it's always the ref's fault.

COMMANDER said:
Dyami said:
COMMANDER said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Baaaah Baaaaah ba.

Yeah it's always the ref's fault.

Did you watch the game or just read the score?

Queensland just have too much class where it matters. Thurston, Smith & Cronk. That's it. NSW have them covered everywhere else.

How do QLD supporters who are also Manly fans like it when chumps like Tate & Boyd give it to Snake? I watch it and can't wait for Manly to pump the Cowboys and Newcastle. Sure it was only in the heat of the moment, and pretty minor, but a bit of chirp/roughage, but I hope Snake sledges the cats when Manly dominate their scrub sides.

Darren said:
And some people thought Pearce was coming here. Surely he is finished in origin.

He was missing tonight, almost invisible and what is worse he will probably be there next year as we have no one else.

Bad calls are part of sport and that Shepherd try was just about as bad as they get. The bottom line is, it was awarded and QLD went on to win the game. The fact they don't deserve it is history now.

12 more months for another shot at it and 12 more months of QLDer bullsh$t.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6