SOO 3, 2018 - The Resurgence of DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
E8FE13C2-D528-456A-ADA2-D2AA6F546326.jpeg
Player of the series??

Tommy was awesome tonight, copped some punishment running it out of our end and kept coming back for more. Looked great in attack, a little sideways at times but he made some good runs. If only he could get a quicker play the ball and had jakes ball skills, he’d be a weapon.

Last edited:
Kevin Walters is a great coach?
You must be the only person who thinks so.
Can you read feathered friend ?
Go back and read my post again
Kevin Walters is a good coach and is a lot better than the 2 that our team has

Very happy for DCE. Played great and it obviously meant a lot to him.
All 3 Manly boys did us proud.
What a complete rort of a match that was. A stitch up of Billy Slater Bull****. The refereeing was diabolical.
Billy MOM- Bs - should have been Cherry.
Player of the series??? What a w@nk!
Hope Manly can fire up and smash him on Saturday.

Tommy was awesome tonight, cooped some punishment running it out of our end and kept coming back for more. Looked great in attack, a little sideways at times but he made some good runs. If only he could get a quicker play the ball and had jakes ball skills, he’d be a weapon.
I reckon Jurbo has to be up there for man of the series turned game 1 when he came on and then played a blinder in 2 and pretty much all of 3 , what sort of a disgraceful organisation is the NRL are they blind as well as biased!!!!
Grubs

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/st...i/news-story/4560259348cb8c365d5f27f398e8fd17

BILLY SLATER — 8

Typically sensational. A fitting end to a remarkable Origin career. The fullback and first-time captain was in everything for Queensland with sizzling footwork, pace to set up the Maroons’ second try, link play with the halves and a safe pair of hands at the back.

VALENTINE HOLMES — 9

He wants to make his money as a fullback but gee he’s the best winger in the game. Opened the scoring in both halves; one a terrific intercept and the other a pacy finish in the right-hand corner. Took an absolute screamer to intercept Maloney with three minutes to go, saving the match for Queensland.

DANE GAGAI — 7

A tradesmanlike performance from the typically solid Gagai. Deputised for Greg Inglis capably in the centres, where he naturally fits at NRL level. Racked up nearly 200 metres and worked his tail off out of his own half. Did extremely well to defuse a Blues chance in the final 10 minutes.

WILL CHAMBERS — 7

His best performance in an otherwise shaky series. This was classic Will Chambers. A handful for defenders, unpredictable with ball-in-hand and a brick wall on his right edge.

COREY OATES — 6

Made plenty of metres and was unlucky not to score from a neat Slater pass in the first half. Certainly never looked out of place.

CAMERON MUNSTER — 8.5

Electric and the tinderbox that set Queensland alight on the second half. Munster proved the Maroons have plenty to take away from a series loss with mazy runs and broke tackles and the line at will. Gave Queensland excellent field position, caused plenty of headaches for the NSW defenders through the middle and set up Daly Cherry-Evans for a superb second-half try.

DALY CHERRY-EVANS — 8.5

Can the real DCE please stand up? Cherry-Evans justified his controversial recall after 1111 days in the Queensland wilderness with a stellar performance at 7. He was composed and in control, just as a halfback should be, and put on a masterclass in sustained pressure with his short kicking game in the first half. Earned his moment with a terrific try in the second half. He will certainly give selectors something to think about in 2019.

JAI ARROW — 6.5

A workhorse playing out of his natural position in the backrow, Arrow racked up nine tackles and six runs for 44 metres in the opening 20 minutes.

ANDREW MCCULLOUGH — 4

Reasonable in the first half but replaced by Ben Hunt, who showed more dynamism and spark around the ruck.

JOSH PAPALII — 6

He didn’t quite replicate Carl Webb’s barnstorming effort in 2005, as his coach had challenged him to do, but he didn’t let QLD down either. Strong opening, racking up 75 metres and nine tackles in the first 20 minutes, showed the Maroons what they’d been lacking upfront.

GAVIN COOPER — 7

A quietly impressive performance from Cooper, easily his best game of the series. He was back to his hole-running best in the first half and threatened the line on a couple of occasions. But as always, Cooper’s value is in his work. And he was certainly put to work — compiling more than 125 metres and 25 tackles.

FELISE KAUFUSI — 5

Solid, tough, dependable without being spectacular.

JOSH MCGUIRE — 6

Justified his reputation as one of the most dependable lock forwards in the game, leading Queensland’s pack yet again. He racked up 82 metres and 26 tackles 20: 6/49m + 9 tackles

BEN HUNT — 6

Provided a real spark off the bench for Queensland and proved 9 might be his position at this level. Gave the Maroons a much bigger threat running and kicking in the ruck.

JARROD WALLACE — 6

Wallace answered the critics with his best game of the series off the bench. Ran hard and tackled well.

COEN HESS — 6

Quietly impressive with nearly 100 metres off the bench. Certainly looked like a capable Origin player.

TIM GLASBY — 4

Defended well and did his job with more than 20 tackles but otherwise offered little.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12