Something strange ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
... can somebody please explain why all our injuries over the past few years were the direct fault of the mangey bearded one and our training staff ....

... and yet ... this year with some 12 players out ........ silence ...

just silence ....... strange isn't it ....

... can somebody please explain why all our injuries over the past few years were the direct fault of the mangey bearded one and our training staff ....

People can confuse injuries with fitness.

Our fitness last year was horrible. We were often fatigued and then resorted to holding down and giving away dumb penalties on the 4th and 5th. Then making silly judgements in defence under fatigue.

Under donny, we are fitter and are giving away far, far fewer penalties. We roll away from the ruck and trust are strong defence and play for 80 mins!

Soft tissue injuries can be managed by trainers like hamstrings, calves but collision injuries in tackles like knees bending, ankle strains, pec strains, broken jaws, shoulders popping out, well thats just misfortunate

Soft tissue injuries can be managed by trainers like hamstrings, calves but collision injuries in tackles like knees bending, ankle strains, pec strains, broken jaws, shoulders popping out, well thats just misfortunate

You are confusing facts with Silvertails common wisdom .....

Last few years every injury was the direct fault of the Mangey one .... every injury .... even stretch marks ....

But this year ............

In your neighbourhood,Who you gonna call ?
giphy.gif

You are quite correct mate.. We were barking up the wrong tree. Instead of blaming Dan Ferris the bully and prankster we should have put the blame on Brookvale oval. Everyone else is.

Seriously though, you do make a valid point. However the only reason why everyone is not jumping up and down is because the stench and foul culture of last years cronies under Team Barrett and Ferris is gone. As @Simonmyers11 stated, despite the injury toll we are much fitter and match ready under Singe and team. We are certainly in a much better shape in all facets.

I think you should accept that and move on buddy. #embraceteamhasler

What's your point Woodsie

Simple point really ..... the amount of complete dribble that is sprouted by many ....

one year .. 100% of the injury toll was directly caused by the trainer ...

next year .... zero % of the injury toll was directly caused by the trainer ....

PSSS ... I personally couldn't stand the mangey bearded one ..... and was rapt to see the end of the slovenly cur ..... so my point isn't a defense of him ... just an observation of the nonsense we go on with ...

To test my observation ..... if Donny wasn't the trainer .... and the Mangey one was still here and we had 12 players out injured ... what do you think the commentary would be like ..

Simple point really ..... the amount of complete dribble that is sprouted by many ....

next year .... zero % of the injury toll was directly caused by the trainer ....

PSSS ... I personally couldn't stand the mangey bearded one ..... and was rapt to see the end of the slovenly cur ..... so my point isn't a defense of him ... just an observation of the nonsense we go on with ...

To test my observation ..... if Donny wasn't the trainer .... and the Mangey one was still here and we had 12 players out injured ... what do you think the commentary would be like ..
Are you sure you not Stephen / Nat that regularly posts annoying dribble on the Daily Telegraph comments section pretending to be a Manly supporter? He is in fact a Canterbury supporter.

I think the amount of "dribble that is sprouted by many" definitely includes me. And Woodsie, quite possibly it includes you too.

I wondered about that, surely the trainers would make sure the players warm up again before the seond half? Especially any players with problematic histories?
I don't get it either as they are so young and fit to start with :wondering:

But for both to pull a hammie within 4 minutes is bizarre :confused:

They need some jumping castles in the dressing sheds :lightbulb:

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8