Something strange ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah .. answers pretty simple, the reason why we have had a spate of injuries is down to the fact that the players bodies are just not in tune with where they are now actually at.

They had few crap years of boozing it up, doing a couple of stretches, a lap or two around the oval and then off to the pub, where they continued their mandatory 'team bonding' sessions. Basically they got SOFT,

A toxic culture that would have killed our club... it almost did.

They now have spent a full off season with professionals who's only interest is being successful, they have flogged their backsides, made them all accountable not just for themselves but for the team. WINNERS
The players are going above and beyond in that effort and at times to the detriment of their bodies which are yet to catch up to whats now in their heads and hearts!

There was always going to be a few injuries when players who have basically been passengers find themselves really wanting to be drivers, we will get over the injuries in time and after a good 12 months under a professional coaching team they will not only have the mind and attitude to want to be champions but their bodies will also be in tune.

GO Manly..

Disclaimer: we also had some BAD LUCK.. ( Barret and the Beareded one should coach netball)

I am not going to reply to that in my usual manner ...... I am worried that you may be a little special .. and that you may in fact actually believe what you have written .. so to be on the safe side I will just nod .. and hope you are onlly taking the piss ...

... can somebody please explain why all our injuries over the past few years were the direct fault of the mangey bearded one and our training staff ....

... and yet ... this year with some 12 players out ........ silence ...

just silence ....... strange isn't it ....

I am starting to think you are the mangey one. Give up Woodsie FFS the war is over. Your mate has been found out as a fraud of a coach that is literally stealing a wage and the mangey one has weaved his magic back at the Titans which sees them as cannon fodder. I am amazed that you just can't accept that they were useless and a waste of 3 years. For the love of god, let them go. We don't complain anymore because we can see the improvement in just about every aspect of the club, so we don't need to complain about stuff.

… because ……... we're winning ….
That’s the point of difference. I’d actually say we are ‘competing’, even when losing the team is fit and strong. Credit to trainers.

How responsible the playing surface at Brooke is probably requires a little bit of analysis.

I am starting to think you are the mangey one. Give up Woodsie FFS the war is over. Your mate has been found out as a fraud of a coach that is literally stealing a wage and the mangey one has weaved his magic back at the Titans which sees them as cannon fodder. I am amazed that you just can't accept that they were useless and a waste of 3 years. For the love of god, let them go. We don't complain anymore because we can see the improvement in just about every aspect of the club, so we don't need to complain about stuff.

The only people that keep mentioning Barrett are the bumsore .... in case you are a bit dull .... this thread is ....( and it is simple ) ... is an observation that one year all the blame for injuries were placed on the trainer ... yet this year with 13 injuries .. not one person has mentioned the trainer .... You may not think that is strange .... but maybe you don't have an enquiring mind ...

How anybody other than a congenital numbnut could link this simple observation to Barrett and his coaching is beyond my abilities to fanthom ....

Maybe it is easier for the dribblers to abuse Barrettt and deflect attention away from the simple question being raised ... than to actually think independently ....

... can somebody please explain why all our injuries over the past few years were the direct fault of the mangey bearded one and our training staff ....

thought it was obvious, a lot of people have no credibility

I think it's pretty simple, us fans can handle injuries if the team is going well and having a dig. The past few years even at full strength we were badly coached, our defensive structures were not first grade standard, we were leaking points like a sieve. Fans were clearly frustrated and were looking for any excuse or person to put the blame on. Lets just be grateful we have a coaching team that knows what they are doing again and leave the past, well in the damn past!!

Hey @Woodsie just a simple observation. Last year people were pointing the finger at the trainers for injuries because we were losing and Barrett shat his pants. This year we are winning under Desi. So all the numbnuts and dribblers have nothing to be sore about..

Now I understand that you have raised a simple yet intriguing observation..if you could please enlighten us with your opinion on said disparities?

Hey @Woodsie just a simple observation. Last year people were pointing the finger at the trainers for injuries because we were losing and Barrett shat his pants. This year we are winning under Desi. So all the numbnuts and dribblers have nothing to be sore about..

Now I understand that you have raised a simple yet intriguing observation..if you could please enlighten us with your opinion on said disparities?

I was hoping for one of the silvertails illuminatii to throw some light on the quandry ... but Alas .... it appears that most of them just throw abuse around without actually thinking about it ....

But you have probably inadvertently solved the puzzle .... the collective intellegence of the place does appear to be proportionally and inversely relative to how sore the dribblers are ....

PSS .... If I could trouble you for another opinion .... I am a fan of using "Dessie" ... not a fan of the Desi you used .... if it were possible to have a discussion on this without somme numbnut trying to link Barrett into the conversation .... that would be good .. Thank you ..

You misunderstand. The squad's complete lack of fitness and professionalism was what Ferris was criticised for.

I was hoping for one of the silvertails illuminatii to throw some light on the quandry ... but Alas .... it appears that most of them just throw abuse around without actually thinking about it ....

But you have probably inadvertently solved the puzzle .... the collective intellegence of the place does appear to be proportionally and inversely relative to how sore the dribblers are ....

PSS .... If I could trouble you for another opinion .... I am a fan of using "Dessie" ... not a fan of the Desi you used .... if it were possible to have a discussion on this without somme numbnut trying to link Barrett into the conversation .... that would be good .. Thank you ..
What a meaningless rant all of this is. Pot = kettle black Woodsie re who's the King Dribbler. You work it out.

What a meaningless rant all of this is. Pot = kettle black Woodsie re who's the King Dribbler. You work it out.

Ah Baz Baby .... I can always count on you to jump onto the end of the conga line trying to work out what the other humans are doing ...

Woodsie honestly..I do think you are stirring the pot by your post.. you love it..you come across as as intelligent and objective poster..surely you anticipated the responses. If not, im giving you far too much credit than you deserve.. I also agree that "Dessie" is more appropriate and will be using henceforth.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10