Sipley Brothers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Parker started the year injured so has to fight back again.

He is still playing in the 20's, about 9 months (or a season) younger than Kelly.

I would think its him and Matt Wright as our preferred cover options

Kelly appears to be an instinctive footballer, great feet and good awareness of the players inside and outside of him. Makes good yardage doing the tough stuff as well. Reminds me in some ways of Dane Gagai. Seems in no way overawed or out of his depth at NRL level, exciting prospect.

Miss Jane
Miss Jane

They are talking about dubbing Ben Roberts

Oh my there is some danger there

He seems so slight and in predictable

Black board

Hurry up
Hurry up
shoos you lot
Just let Kelly turn into one of our stars

Snail

Yes
We have not got time to wait until Roberts fail to realise we are wrong

Disclaimer
Flew out to manilla straight after the tits victory and just logged on and our dollar buys lots of pesos and alcohol

Had a 5.2 earth quake in the last hour but missed it as I was having a massage and concentrating on the now moment

Go manly
Roberts will not work

You must be his red headed brother @:D
Close enough.
ff72810bb75d1ea4ea7fdfea92c6359d.jpg

From the Telegraph:

EAGLES NAB KIWI TRYO
MANLY will boost their depth by signing former Junior Kiwis forward Toafofoa Sipley to a two-year deal from next season. The 22-year-old prop made his NRL debut last year, playing two games. His move could be fast-tracked to the Sea Eagles should Manly confirm Nate Myles’ mid-season departure to Melbourne.

From the Telegraph:

EAGLES NAB KIWI TRYO
MANLY will boost their depth by signing former Junior Kiwis forward Toafofoa Sipley to a two-year deal from next season. The 22-year-old prop made his NRL debut last year, playing two games. His move could be fast-tracked to the Sea Eagles should Manly confirm Nate Myles’ mid-season departure to Melbourne.
Good depth signing.

May be an absolute masterstroke

Warriors fans I know will be absolutely furious, they can't understand why he isn't playing NRL right now

Apparently about 6'1", 114kg and very aggressive, hopefully we can nab his brother too

Here is a snippet from a match report a couple of weeks back

Sipley was outstanding in his 49 minutes on the field against the Bears, producing eight searching carries for 93 metres, a bulldozing try, when he carried defenders with him, and a team-high 34 tackles without a miss

Last edited:

Warriors fans I know will be absolutely furious, they can't understand why he isn't playing NRL right now

Apparently about 6'1", 114kg and very aggressive, hopefully we can nab his brother too

Sipley was outstanding in his 49 minutes on the field against the Bears, producing eight searching carries for 93 metres, a bulldozing try, when he carried defenders with him, and a team-high 34 tackles without a miss
Good player but closer to 108kgs than 114 unless still growing,not a massive unit but really strong.Think his brother is closer to 114kgs.

Without seeing the game its hard to tell but seems a young defensive prop rather than attacking from those stats - 8 carries in 49 minutes is nothing great but 34 tackles is.

Hopefully he is a defensive prop, this is my worry with the current guys if we loose Myles and BJ.

Without seeing the game its hard to tell but seems a young defensive prop rather than attacking from those stats - 8 carries in 49 minutes is nothing great but 34 tackles is.

Hopefully he is a defensive prop, this is my worry with the current guys if we loose Myles and BJ.
He is a good allrounder on both sides of the ball,stats mean little sometimes,maybe bears had a lot of possession that game?8 carries for 93 metres is pretty good depending on circumstances.I agree though,need defensive minded players as well,like Bainbridge...

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10