Shoe Dropped?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It's only Monday, how would he know? Surely the coaches aren't telling these boofheads what might be happening with the team before the players. Bloody hope not!!

The ceo is quoted in the story no conspiracy here they are sick of mr kfc

Good. For mine, Josh Schuster's form in no way shape or form warrants first grade selection right now.

I said it a couple of weeks back and I'll say it again, if he had the work ethic and sheer desire of someone like Tyson Gamble, he WOULD be worth what his contract says he is. Schuster has rugby league talent most can only dream of, but take it from the King of Lazy ... he is lazy with a capital L.

Hell, you only have to look at his own team mates like Brad Parker and Ray Vaega. Neither of them would see the light of first grade day at a club like Penrith or Brisbane outside Origin time or injury ravaged backups, yet they are there because they've worked their butts off to get there.

Shoe needs to take a good hard look in the mirror. The only thing holding him back from being an NRL superstar ... is himself.

Good. For mine, Josh Schuster's form in no way shape or form warrants first grade selection right now.

I said it a couple of weeks back and I'll say it again, if he had the work ethic and sheer desire of someone like Tyson Gamble, he WOULD be worth what his contract says he is. Schuster has rugby league talent most can only dream of, but take it from the King of Lazy ... he is lazy with a capital L.

Hell, you only have to look at his own team mates like Brad Parker and Ray Vaega. Neither of them would see the light of first grade day at a club like Penrith or Brisbane outside Origin time or injury ravaged backups, yet they are there because they've worked their butts off to get there.

Shoe needs to take a good hard look in the mirror. The only thing holding him back from being an NRL superstar ... is himself.
I remember shoes biggest fan on here laughing at me weeks ago for suggesting that Arthur replace shoe.

Well he's indefensible now.

they are doing there best to move him on IMO.
there has been way to much talk from within the club to suggest anything else
he is on the rack and they want him to activate it himself i presume that is the play

Interesting comment from Mestrov that Schuster’s contract is not in jeopardy at this point. Suggests there might be a termination clause for failure to meet certain KPIs.
No KPIs as such. If a player doesn't turn up to training or game day, or does so in a condition that is unacceptable, e.g., whether inebriated, or simply unprofessionally overweight etc, he is in breach of contract of employment.

Mestrov is reminding Schu, and publicly shaming Tartak, that if he keeps this up, everyone will know exactly why things have gone pear-shaped.

Make or break for the Schu, a couple of games in reserves (what a fall from the start of the year), one more pre-season, and next season will be the beginning or the end for the lad

they are still quoting his wage as 800k (BS) when numerous people including Schu himself and Mestrov have said he signed and extended for less ,but RL "journalists" don't let truth get in the way of facts and or click bait
Maybe so, but I reckon it's well over 600k, when he's playing like a 60k player

With a player’s playing years quite limited he needs to wise up PDQ, not sure if he is studying right now but if not he should do so because his options are looking limited

The thing about Schu is that everyone says he has "talent".

The problem is that "the talent" is only on one end of the field. I think he is a talented "ball player" but he is not a talented footballer, the reason being he only plays one end of the field.

In comparison, someone like Haumole is actually talented because he can do it on attack and defence.

Some of this is probably semantics, but for me, this is an important distinction.

Oh ffs how does this club manage to continually lurch from one disaster to the next. How could you possibly re-sign this guy on $600K or $800K for 3 years or 4 years or whatever the fuk it is. He can't keep himself fit enough to last 20 minutes. 2nd time in 1 aeason dropped for being unfit. WTF is our conditioning staff doing ?? Time to cut him loose. He's never going to make it because of his sh*t, lazy attitude.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11