Shaun "Exit" Lane mega thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I get the feeling Lane, Sironen, Locke & Uate are looking to prove all the doubters wrong!! If they do then it could be one hell of a year for us!! I really am starting to get a good feeling for 2017! With the additions to the back line we have speed to burn & our forwards are taking shape nicely! Call me optimistic but I just have a feeling we're gonna shut some mouths up!

He's a big unit. Looking at the YouTube stuff of him at the dogs and now he looks like 50% more muscle. Could be a fantastic buy if he gets the opportunity.

My concern is that when everyone fit he will probable be running around down blacktown way.

Can't see twenty dropping Brown anytime soon.

Good call, Eagle of London. Daniel Gartner is still one of my all-time Manly favourites. Be great if Lane is half the player he was. And yeah, I like the idea of including him against the Dogs. Let him show everyone what he can do.

Wasn't the issue with Lane intensity and defence? He could always attack but we need to see more than a few minutes to judge him.

Lanes only issue was going to NZ where his career basically stalled
Showed at the Dogs he is a handful on the edges and will be here for 2017 each week I would expect....add Hastings to that also.

If he turns out half as good as Gartner we are on a winner.

Lot of excitement over one run in 15 minutes of football. The dogs cut him and the warriors couldn't find a spot for him, so something is going on. Clearly he doesn't carve up defences with every touch of the ball. Heard his training attitude isn't the best.

Let's see what he produces with a decent amount of game time. See if he has the whole package.

If he turns out half as good as Gartner we are on a winner.

Lot of excitement over one run in 15 minutes of football. The dogs cut him and the warriors couldn't find a spot for him, so something is going on. Clearly he doesn't carve up defences with every touch of the ball. Heard his training attitude isn't the best.

Let's see what he produces with a decent amount of game time. See if he has the whole package.
Here are some highlights for you Chippy

Here are some highlights for you Chippy
I'm aware of his 2015 body of work. Can you show me his 2016 highlight reel ?

Keep him in the 17 I say.

At the expense of who ? At full strength he's fighting with AFB, Myles, Bainbridge, Perret, Brown, for a bench spot.

Maybe he and Siro share an edge role. Siro has played 80 minutes in all 3 games from memory.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10