• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Gutho is still under contract with the Eels for next year i think , so 2023 if he did make a move somewhere . Best positions as a one or 6 on past indications , unlikely to be of much interest to Manly especially at his expected asking price, even allowing for his utility value . Already have some promising juniors coming through like Koula and the young half Fainu , stick to that course would surely be a better option .

There is a marquee signature in the combination of Walker and Suli’s contract, I don’t see us getting marquee value from either or both at present.

Using Fittlers approach to origin and having another marquee centre or preferably fullback to act as cover for Tom and to let Tom and the new signing play like Tom did in a roving role in origin would make us lethal in attack.

Will Kennedy would be awesome, perfect back up to Tom in case of an injury and could be moulded into the roving centre, blinding quick, quality player. I think he has taken his option up to stay at the Sharks for 22 but now Nicko has signed, could be an opportunity to lure him over for 23.

There is a marquee signature in the combination of Walker and Suli’s contract, I don’t see us getting marquee value from either or both at present.

Using Fittlers approach to origin and having another marquee centre or preferably fullback to act as cover for Tom and to let Tom and the new signing play like Tom did in a roving role in origin would make us lethal in attack.

Will Kennedy would be awesome, perfect back up to Tom in case of an injury and could be moulded into the roving centre, blinding quick, quality player. I think he has taken his option up to stay at the Sharks for 22 but now Nicko has signed, could be an opportunity to lure him over for 23.
He is not going be anyone's centre given his form at fullback. Hynes has been purchased to play 6 at Sharks next year. Even if the Hynes idea backfires and he is moved to 1, Kennedy would be snapped up by the likes of St George, Canberra, Brisbane, etc. who need a quality 1.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8