Seibs Going Right Off at Presser.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was a correct blow up and everything he said was 100% correct. Problem is where has this passion been all year.
I think he saves his blow ups for the players behind closed doors. He said in the presser that ‘it’s not his go’ to launch publicly, but he clearly has it in him.

I know we leaked 29 points tonight, and 24 last week. But for the first time in a long time, and against quality opposition and being undermanned, I finally see what resembles a defensive system. I think we have improved this year.

How do you know he hasn’t been passionate all year?Just because he doesn’t blow up in a press conference,doesn’t mean his heart isn’t in it.More often than not,press conferences are just to appease the NRL
He may well have been. But as you’ve seen here tonight us fans (and we matter to the club) need to see that to have confidence it our coach. As a few have already said (and I agree) tonight has done more for his standing among fans then anything he’s done all year. Perception matters.

We just need another hard running forward and a decent centre - oh for the days of O’Connor, Hill, Lyon, Matai, Bell
Yep, if Garrick goes back to the wing and we have an above average centre to go with Koula, we would be very good. And that forward spot is crucial ........... but where the hell do we get that player??

Loved it when he said it was ‘ridiculous’ multiple times, sent me back to Toovey’s famous blow up. Regardless of the rule he was put in a dangerous position in the air and no control of how he landed due to an opposition player affecting his landing position. That’s a penalty plain and simple and if it was the other way i would have expected a penalty against us as it was shocking.

Cherry on top was that it was ruled a knock on after he injured his back and let go of the ball…. I just left the room as i had had enough. The officials were very bad tonight.

Yep, if Garrick goes back to the wing and we have an above average centre to go with Koula, we would be very good. And that forward spot is crucial ........... but where the hell do we get that player??

Someone like JacobPreston, Samuela Fainu?

Players like that?

We need way more than that. Guys like Tuilagi, Taulau don't cut the mustard and HAVE to be in NSW Cup and nothing more. We need a Hooker and a marquee backrower....and I mean marquee (and also possibly a lock if Schuster isn't going to cut the mustard).
Shoe definitely won't cut the mustard mate. Dumb decision to extend him

Maybe if he'd lost his sh*t earlier in the year we might have a avoided some of the dud sh*t garbage these clowns have dished up this year. Started in Rd 4 when we're robbed against the vermin.
Yes, I think a few early threats to go to town with a (industrial quality) cordless drill and a 35mm spade bit - on a few recalcitrant match officials - could have worked wonders for our season.

We need way more than that. Guys like Tuilagi, Taulau don't cut the mustard and HAVE to be in NSW Cup and nothing more. We need a Hooker and a marquee backrower....and I mean marquee (and also possibly a lock if Schuster isn't going to cut the mustard).
Shoe definitely won't cut the mustard mate. Dumb decision to extend him

The fact of the matter is that we have been inconsistent all season. No top 8 finish. Seibs season performance F. Tonight's press conference performance A+. Unfortunately you don't build premiership winning clubs @ the presser.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8