SeaEagles v Souths @Brookie Rd7 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dowdz said:
Been struck with the flu 2 days before the game. Feel s**t today. Not going to stop me from missing this game. Might infect half of brookie though. Lol

Just do what Dave Taylor did. Tell no one your sick and go out on a weekend epic bender. I'm sure no one will notice....:twitch:

Can't wait for this game. Going to my brothers to watch, wish I was still in Sydney:(
If Manly are infront or even close with 25 to go the crowd will bring them home. Go Manly.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
The Who said:
dowdz said:
Been struck with the flu 2 days before the game. Feel s**t today. Not going to stop me from missing this game. Might infect half of brookie though. Lol

Go to the Burrow. Please.

isnt the burrow at ANZ ?

I thought the Souffs fans brought a sign saying The Burrow to away games. I'm sure I've seen it among the unwashed on the Brookie hill south eastern end.

That would explain why we have shortened into $1.56 & Bunnies $2.50.
Bloody good odds for the Bunnies imo.
With us being that short I wonder if GI is out???

How good is the full moon ? hope to see Wolfie howling up a hattrick of tries.

Typical Ch Nein. Our home game and they lead the coverage with the **** ing Burgess brothers. **** off 9 you pack of twats.

Here we are in the middle of our little error and penalty giving phase we tend to go through. Let's hope it doesn't cost us

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8