Sea Eagles v SHarks Game day thread rd 3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cummins is a ballbag, always has and always will hate us. For Stewys sake I hope his contract negotiations are sorted one way or the other really soon, because he needs to be focused on his footy. Tonight he has been off the pace (most of the team has been though to be fair). Foran and Trex on the left side can get us back into this game, they're the only 2 that look like threatening the Sharks defence.

We came back in 2011, get the penalties evened up and our share of the ball and it isnt over until the fat lady sings!!!

At the end of the day the result won't really mean a lot. I don't think we are playing that bad, just a little bit off our game and the Sharks are putting things together. Lets not forget they have been very unlucky so far this year, robbed by the Refs in round 1 and they should have put 50 on the Knights but bombed a heap of tries. We are down a bit on a team that has been playing pretty well, on their home patch in conditions they beat the 2010 premiers in as well.

The only thing I'm really worried about is how long T-Rex will be out for. Not necessarily for us, but his NSW prospects and more importantly my supercoach team which has been hit very hard by injuries and suspensions the last 2 weekends!!!!!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
We came back in 2011, get the penalties evened up and our share of the ball and it isnt over until the fat lady sings!!!
Have you spotted any fat women in the crowd?

So how good is our form really I contend it is terrible. We beat the warriors who have won 1 game against Parra and the tigers who beat the sharks and got thumped on the weekend. So this may wake the dreamers who are talking about another premiership. Best word is rabble flogged twice by the sharks this game and trial say's it all soft as butter *********
Enjoy Kids

This post edited for disgracefull & defamatory content.

Methinks silvertails survivor will kickoff this week

Lester 12 said:
So how good is our form really I contend it is terrible. We beat the warriors who have won 1 game against Parra and the tigers who beat the sharks and got thumped on the weekend. So this may wake the dreamers who are talking about another premiership. Best word is rabble flogged twice by the sharks this game and trial say's it all soft as butter Enjoy Kids

Why dont you wait outside the gate when the game is over and we can have a chat then ya nuffie!!

Wtf trex why didn't you go to your outside men?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8