Sea Eagles v SHarks Game day thread rd 3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
disappointing but 70+% of the ball the 1st half the sharks should have been up by 30
wind and rain were all behind the sharks who handled the conditions better

Not that bad a result guys. The Sharks aren't a bad side. They should have been 2-0 instead of 0-2. They were robbed round 1 against the Tigers and should have put 50 on the Knights if the last pass would have stuck. Under those conditions at home, they will give a touch up to most sides in the comp. They are my smokies to make the 8.

I was really proud of the way the boys hung in there, not just during the second half but for the entire game. Absolutely nothing went our way, we got hammered with penalties, every time they dropped the ball they got six again and we were defending our line for pretty much the entire first half. That would have killed off most teams but it didn't kill off the Eagles. In the end we could have won it.

Daniel said:
Moondog said:
Very disappointing. Went to the Bayswater at Hervey Bay with four generations of my family ( including mum age 90 this year) all wearing Manly regalia hoping for a win. Pissed right off. Worst Manly performance in years.

Should have just come here and sworn at the tv with rob and i
Guess I should put that in context Dan. Had a big meeting of the tribe. Mum arrived up here with a scarf she'd been knitting for me with Manly colours from the nursing home in Mona Vale, suppose I don't need it up here , but it's the thought that counts. She's a big Manly fan.

Moondog said:
Mum arrived up here with a scarf she'd been knitting for me with Manly colours from the nursing home in Mona Vale, suppose I don't need it up here , but it's the thought that counts. She's a big Manly fan.

Thats priceless. Good on you Mum.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6