Sea Eagles v Dogs @ Fort Brookie GameDay chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I said it last week in the knights game, we have no set plays. Our attack consists of fumbling around trying to barge over the line. Toovey needs to work on this.

Disappointing first half but not much went their way. The dogs are getting every good bounce/ arsey bit of luck on offer. Just hope it turns around in the 2nd half.

As per usual without Brett we have nothing in attack. Whare isn't offering much so far. Our last play options in their 20 are pretty ordinary as well. We need to bomb the **** out of Barber in the second half

torana355 said:
I said it last week in the knights game, we have no set plays. Our attack consists of fumbling around trying to barge over the line. Toovey needs to work on this.

I would have said that:mad:

Sadly its a scene ive seen a few times in the days of supporting Manly.

For some reason the panic overides the skill and well you see the result.

Im convinced DCE and Foran are struggling with confidence and when that happens we will find it hard to win footy games.

Handling pressure is easier with age.

If Stewart was playing no way that first try would have been scored. He would have gone to ground straight away. This and other things highlight how much we need him.

Central Coast Eagle said:
SP_Eagle said:
is anyone else noticing that our 10m is closer to 12 - 13m, whereas the dogs is 9 - 10m?

We're being outplayed, stop making excuses.

I didnt say we weren't being out played, I asked if anyone noticed the (so called) 10m?

COMMANDER said:
Was Kasiano's eye socket injury caused by a high shot from j King?

Yes, but I think it was a head clash because King Dog has a cut head as well

torana355 said:

agree. no set plays, really quite predictable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8