Sea Eagles v Dogs @ Fort Brookie GameDay chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
As everyone is saying we miss Brett Stewart soooooo mmuucchh!!!! In every part of game, bloody hell they should give him a 5 or 6 year contract, we seem lost and hopeless with out him in attack and defense. We just can't seem to score, Foz and DCE need to earn these big $$$ they have been upgraded too

The set plays are being run, but Whare isn't yet good enough to make them work, he is always a step behind where Brett would have been, hence why it doesn't look like we are doing much

Dyami said:
We are being outplayed by a far better side, no excuses.

Yep at the moment we are nowhere near the top sides. We are middle of the table at best. Plus with the draw we have coming up I can see us out of the 8 soon. If T Rex doesn't get himself deeper in attack and run onto the ball then he is useless the way he is playing at the moment and in defense he is just plain lazy. Looks to me like he is sulking that he has to leave his mates.

Cherry and Foran just need to do what Lockyer used to when he was having an off game, just keep rolling it into the in-goal for repeat sets...the mojo will return soon enough.

MPC75 said:
As per usual without Brett we have nothing in attack. Whare isn't offering much so far. Our last play options in their 20 are pretty ordinary as well. We need to bomb the s**t out of Barber in the second half

I think belting 3 more of them out of the game would be opportune, Whare is a hack at the back and She-Rex needs more ball

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8