Scott Penn - Sign Trent Barrett Already FFS !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Isn't Bellamy the absolute exception?
BUT also didn't he originally coach at Canberra in lower grades ...................this changes the story a little.

Same for Tim Sheens, he had the Panthers gig first.......

Also we are getting some random names thrown up ......but the question did specify long & successful........Michael Maguire successful?

And also perhaps we should specify what an NRL playing career was.................Trent Robinson? How long did he play for?

He is not going to doggies imo surely after the uproar with des NOT understanding their culture doggies will appoint 1 of thier own, Dymock, Dean Pay etc etc. Their will be riot in bankstown for sure this time if they appoint an outsider. Makes no sense at all.
He is holding out to increase his worth plain and simple, he'll sign just wants to cash in, fair enough i say.

He is not going to doggies imo surely after the uproar with des NOT understanding their culture doggies will appoint 1 of thier own, Dymock, Dean Pay etc etc. Their will be riot in bankstown for sure this time if they appoint an outsider. Makes no sense at all.
He is holding out to increase his worth plain and simple, he'll sign just wants to cash in, fair enough i say.

Ok sure, but it can't be a given that he gets what he wants and stays.
How many vacancies are there ...............Titans, Souths, probably Dogs, whats happening at the Warriors, for sure McGregor gets sacked next year........

Look, fair call regarding a possible move but not to the dogs imo, it's now up to bozo and co to close the deal.

Get the club's mailing address. We can send some pens. Never seem to have them at Narrabeen.

deserves every cent if he keeps on keeping on

I'm 100% sure Baz wont leave, its pretty obvious the players all love him here and he has already turned around this club and even turned players around like Perrett, Siro, Uate ect. This whole rumour of him leaving comes because of the dogs wanting him rumour off what was it some stupid site it originated. The club is in a horrible spot if they let Baz go, luckily its not the case.

Seems strange TB hasnt already been locked in for a few more seasons..we're definitely on the up but he hasnt won a comp yet so who knows. I read recently Myles was shocked how professional and full-on Bellyache is as a coach so im sure there's always room for improvement. Interesting times but i like the look of our squad and with a little tweaking i see good times ahead regardless of whose in charge. If TB goes id love to see Tooves return though just quietly!

Seems strange TB hasnt already been locked in for a few more seasons..we're definitely on the up but he hasnt won a comp yet so who knows. I read recently Myles was shocked how professional and full-on Bellyache is as a coach so im sure there's always room for improvement. Interesting times but i like the look of our squad and with a little tweaking i see good times ahead regardless of whose in charge. If TB goes id love to see Tooves return though just quietly!
I think with Myles, he was bought by Manly for some leadership and they probably left a fair bit to him because of his experience, expecting him to deliver.
Where as at the storm, bellyache had just told him to pull his f*cking weight or p*ss off.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8