Scott Penn - Sign Trent Barrett Already FFS !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I could live with a repeat of 2011
Manly win the comp and T-Baz Does a runner to Canterbury for the money.

If the dogs want him to replace $es, they have the scratch to do it.
We take what we can afford, and what we can get. If they are letting him go for the $'s, I wouldn't $tand in his way.

He has done well to get the team where they are, but then again 7 other coaches did as well.

Honestly, get it done. What else do you ****ing want from the guy?

He had a very rocky start to his career in 2016 but you can see the improvement this year and its not just where we finished either! Take into account Uate's return to form, the second row combo of Siro and Frankie, Siro's form or rather his game again showing the promise he has always had and selecting DCE as captain (I think a masterstroke and his form and team buy in shows the same) to name but a few. Throw in the evolution (or revolution?) of the Turbo's, the grunt of Kapow and AFB, the dynamic Api (now proven talent) and Blake Green's value to the team has been huge, especially DCE.

I think he will continue to grow/improve as a coach and I am glad we have him!

It is easy to say "get it done!" The club has apparently offered him a new contract and so far he has not signed on. I expect he, first of all, wants to focus on getting the team ready for the finals and get us deep into the finals as well. I also suspect the delay is that like the world, we await with baited breath about this salary cap investigation, whether there will be any charge? and if so what will the penalty be? This will be resolved one way or another soon.

Honestly, get it done. What else do you ****ing want from the guy?

I would guess that Baz is also stalling on a contract extension.

A good finals run or maybe more (the unthinkable perhaps) and his value sky rockets.

I think he is also waiting to see what happens at the Bulldogs. I'm sure he's been sounded out by some people over there if and when they can scrape Dessie's half rotting carcass out the building.

I also genuinely believe ex players always want to go back and coach at the clubs they played for, or have a connection to.
Show me 1 ex player who has had a LONG term successful coaching career at a club he didn't play for?

A good finals run or maybe more (the unthinkable perhaps) and his value sky rockets.

I think he is also waiting to see what happens at the Bulldogs. I'm sure he's been sounded out by some people over there if and when they can scrape Dessie's half rotting carcass out the building.

I also genuinely believe ex players always want to go back and coach at the clubs they played for, or have a connection to.
Show me 1 ex player who has had a LONG term successful coaching career at a club he didn't play for?
Craig Bellamy

Wayne Bennett?

Bellamy

How far can we go back and what constitutes a long coaching career in that question of yours on ex players coaching other teams NL?
I can think of a couple but I'm going back.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8