Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Please correct me if im wrong , but whats pissing me off the most is Manly is the only team named ,( along with several others ) , well who the bloody hell are they ??
To smear our great club like this without throwing crap at the others is just plain bias against us
and im sick of it . Put up or shut up .
So mind on the job and get some pay back over the goons this weekend .

You won't believe this, but 9 has 'DCE Takes Swipe at His Club' :mad:

Chez's comment, about having the front office answer these kind of questions, was directed at the Media to go and ask management and not him and his Team @:cool:

F-ck their dimwitted and malicious in painting Chez as a problem :swear:
I think he's beyond caring what they say.
He's so far ahead of them.
Proud of our skipper !!

Sorry guys been away this week, birthday holiday. Could someone please explain the legalities (talking about NRL management) trying to induce Manly personnel with immunity from prosecution to dob in the club, which then each of those Manly officials would be then in breach of their employment contracts on grounds of non disclosure. Is that legal to do?

Chez's comment, about having the front office answer these kind of questions, was directed at the Media to go and ask management and not him and his Team @:cool:

This was on nine.com.au its interesting how the media can twist the words of someones comments but i guess thats nothing new with journalism these days
Manly captain Daly Cherry-Evans insists the NRL's investigation into salary cap cheating at the club won't derail their premiership ambitions this year.
Read more at http://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/07/20/11/08/cap-probe-won-t-derail-us-cherry-evans#y0EPXuDHevp1JPrc.99

Sorry guys been away this week, birthday holiday. Could someone please explain the legalities (talking about NRL management) trying to induce Manly personnel with immunity from prosecution to dob in the club, which then each of those Manly officials would be then in breach of their employment contracts on grounds of non disclosure. Is that legal to do?
Non disclosure documents do not mitigate wrong doing.

This audit is not a legal issue in any case. It is just an NRL licence/accreditation issue for hose that maybe found guilty of cap cheating.

The only legal issue would have been proof of match fixing. The Crime Commission has cleared the Manly players of that.
The police are no longer interested in Manly.:shake:

My God, he's a good captain!

There was a FB video of him talking to the media and he was all class and did say that he hopes the club make a "big song and dance about it" when they are cleared. He did say that there should be an apology from the media but doesn't think that will happen... lol

Please correct me if im wrong , but whats pissing me off the most is Manly is the only team named ,( along with several others ) , well who the bloody hell are they ??
To smear our great club like this without throwing crap at the others is just plain bias against us
and im sick of it . Put up or shut up .
So mind on the job and get some pay back over the goons this weekend .

That's the point. It was "Manly and other clubs". Which other clubs and why is it that Manly is the only club that has been named and targeted?

Years ago a friend of mine who spent 25 years as a senior cameraman for 60 Minutes (he was there from the start - what a life he had!) told me never ever ever be interviewed by the media. You have no control.
Having failed to Captain the Mighty Sea Eagles, I've managed to avoid it. No such luck for Chez.
But we all love him!!

I just saw DCE's interview or at least bits of it. Like all of us, he is over the innuendo and accusations labelled at our club and he just wants it over. I do agree too that why is the club captain being forced to answer questions about this farce? Penn and his team need to speak as they are owners. This whole fiasco is so bloody damaging to our brand and it needs to be sorted ASAP. Get it done NRL!!! and if there is no evidence found, get off your asses and help our club. If there are other clubs involved, why are they are not named? We have been hung out to dry!!

I just saw DCE's interview or at least bits of it. Like all of us, he is over the innuendo and accusations labelled at our club and he just wants it over. I do agree too that why is the club captain being forced to answer questions about this farce? Penn and his team need to speak as they are owners. This whole fiasco is so bloody damaging to our brand and it needs to be sorted ASAP. Get it done NRL!!! and if there is no evidence found, get off your asses and help our club. If there are other clubs involved, why are they are not named? We have been hung out to dry!!
Penn has been speaking. Unfortunately that doesn't sell as many papers as the club captain speaking out.

Once this bull**** is over and were found clear,these pricks from the media and the nrl better apolijize to us fans and club,if not then they can all get ****ed.

Years ago a friend of mine who spent 25 years as a senior cameraman for 60 Minutes (he was there from the start - what a life he had!) told me never ever ever be interviewed by the media. You have no control.
Having failed to Captain the Mighty Sea Eagles, I've managed to avoid it. No such luck for Chez.
But we all love him!!
Why do you think media training is such a lucrative (for the provider) and necessary (for the customer) service?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8