Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ten are reporting the same thing. The club being 'raided'.

How can the NRL 'raid' the club when the police themselves said there isnt enough evidence to warrant an investigation.

"I will go in (to the NRL), sure," Penn said. "We have nothing to hide. I rang Todd 10 days ago and said 'come down next week, what do we have to do to wrap this up as quickly as possible?'. He said 'we have to work through a process'.

So the NRL process is to call an invite for a 'forensic audit' a 'raid' @:D

The Jurkers comments on the cap situation:

Salary cap investigation could get ugly for Manly

Should Maniy be worried about the NRL's salary cap investigation?

Yes, very worried. This could get ugly.

The problem for the Sea Eagles is that while the current set-up is squeaky clean, they don't know exactly what a few 'rogue' operators got up to a few years ago.
So why would Manly be responsible for the actions of rogue employees :cool:

Lurker needs a refresher in logic :rolleyes:

Fark me drunk channel 9 are a shifty mob,there reporting similar cap breaches by our club similar to those slime bag of a club dosenmatta,what proof have these swamp maggots got on us,channel slime stop bringing our club down.

If they do get us on some trumped up charge by god they had better get after "the other clubs" . I will not waver my support for the players and the club not matter what happens , there is always another season next year people.

I like most of you are unhappy with the media coverage of this investigation. Putting aside my emotions on this subject, I hope the NRL get this done and if there are irregularities found, then the perpetrators are dealt with appropriately as we do not need this crap at our club.

This whole thing seems to be smoke and mirrors and the allegations are flimsy it seems.

Cool heads are needed right now, let's not jump the gun and let the process as flawed as we all see it take its course.

I no evidence is uncovered then the club needs to move on ASAP and the NRL must assist that process or run the risk of one of their brands being damaged irrefutably.

Paul Kent and Ben Ikin are absolutely carving up the NRL and police investigation regarding payments made. Ikin said are they going to investigate all the other clubs who are supposed to have done the same thing. Kent called the NRL raid as just Goons trying to make some noise and look good. Also said the NRL should back Manly instead of going on a witch hunt. These two are good, decent reporting and it would appear devoid of prejudice.

Paul Kent and Ben Ikin are absolutely carving up the NRL and police investigation regarding payments made. Ikin said are they going to investigate all the other clubs who are supposed to have done the same thing. Kent called the NRL raid as just Goons trying to make some noise and look good. Also said the NRL should back Manly instead of going on a witch hunt. These two are good, decent reporting and it would appear devoid of prejudice.

Agree Ikin can be painful but generally pretty balanced. He no longer raves about Bennett funny that. Kent is the best of the journos more cred than Webster and Rothfool

A points strip coming I feel.

Will they take all the points or only 12 like eels. I feel it coming as well. Parra was in the exact same situation denying everything.

We won't be getting stripped of anything. The clowns realize that they have nothing. They are just hyping it up for now instead of having to admit that they screwed up by making false allegations from the very beginning.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8