Sack Geoff for stupidity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well I think the time has come for them to be some honesty about the team, Hasson is not working and that has to change. For Feleti not to kick goals tonight is inexplicable, Toovey has been so loyal to the guys in this team and they are consistently failing him, We will not make the finals so its time to blood some more younger players.

Yes your not wrong. Pretty easy picking off our forwards and halves knowing Ballin won't run. surely close to the line he could at least take the step, throw a dummy then have a crack.. Instead it's just 1980 style duck and barge

Yep. Tooves has finally completely lost me. For the first time, if the headlines tomorrow were to read Barrett (I cannot believe I'm saying this) coaching Manly as of now, I'd be happy.

Agree. 2015 is gone. Unfortunately toovs is going, time for fresh start next year.
We look slow tonight, effort was there but were never in the game.

Maybe Baz has some new ideas to bring to the table .

There has to be a better option then hasson, he didn't drop the ball 4 times but he just gets cut down easily! It was refreshing not seeing willy run out! I thought Lui and São had outstanding games! Of the same opinion as others, Why the hell was hiku kicking? Horo was only brought on In The 60th minute to cover symonds, so does this mean he wasn't going to get a game? You say pod the youth, but whoso we have to blood, we're weakest in the forwards but who do we bring in? Matty b needs to get creative, he's a great distributor of the ball and a great defender but has the attacking ability of a snail. I hate to say it but it was pea heart forans best game tonight, took the line on was desperate on defence and had a great kicking game!

There is no one so blind as those who will not see.
I have heard all the crap about coaching etc. But honestly DCE and Foran will be on a small countries GDP over the next few years. Surely to God they could bust out a few new back line moves at training with Andrew Johns. Toovey cant be blamed for that lack of attack. Yeah he made some stupid interchange decisions but he is working with reserve graders and has probably dumbed it down for them and they still cant do it. I doubt Toovey is force feeding Hiku either.

There has to be a better option then hasson, he didn't drop the ball 4 times but he just gets cut down easily! It was refreshing not seeing willy run out! I thought Lui and São had outstanding games! Of the same opinion as others, Why the hell was hiku kicking? Horo was only brought on In The 60th minute to cover symonds, so does this mean he wasn't going to get a game? You say pod the youth, but whoso we have to blood, we're weakest in the forwards but who do we bring in? Matty b needs to get creative, he's a great distributor of the ball and a great defender but has the attacking ability of a snail. I hate to say it but it was pea heart forans best game tonight, took the line on was desperate on defence and had a great kicking game!
Demetreu

Yep
I have heard all the crap about coaching etc. But honestly DCE and Foran will be on a small countries GDP over the next few years. Surely to God they could bust out a few new back line moves at training with Andrew Johns. Toovey cant be blamed for that lack of attack. Yeah he made some stupid interchange decisions but he is working with reserve graders and has probably dumbed it down for them and they still cant do it. I doubt Toovey is force feeding Hiku either.
that's how it works, the players come up with their own plays, not the coach.

Let me start by saying im a huge 2V fan he obviously bleeds maroon & white and that in itself is why he deserves to abandon this ship! But the guys got to go. I agree theres not much anyone can do now but decisions this season have costed us matches. especially they are the same issues reoccuring weekly. Play hodges off the bench, drop hasson, use rotations quicker the interchange rule hasnt kicked in yet ffs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8