S.O.O Game 3 - 2015 Brisbane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Qld 70% possession + 12 to 5 penalty count. Guess that's the only result it could have been.

I would love to see a no-nonsense referee in the game who calls it straight and has the balls to stand by his decision. Contemporary refs appear wishy washy and too easily swayed by agendas. There is a growing tendency in NRL for refs to be influenced by player behaviour and it's very, dare I say, "unaustralian". We are looking more like European football with the amount of diving, staying down for replays, and haranguing refs to get into their psyche. It's sickening and saddening to watch.

The "dignitaries" on that podium speak volumes of the issues with SOO. Our NRL board should be impartial, not donning ****ing maroon scarves

Oh and **** you you vile human being Cameron Smith

Look at the score board of public opinion is all I can say - you are a filthy dog

Thurston zero premierships.
Carried by some great QLD players in State of Origin.
Easily the most over rated played in NRL.

In the end it was too easy for Qld. BUT, and I don't want to appear ungracious in defeat, it was all over from the biased coverage from Nein, the Hodges love-fest game lead-in from one of the dirtiest players in the history of Origin, to the command of chant 'Queenslander' from every quarter, then the completely loaded ref decisions for the first 40 minutes that destroyed what might have been a contest. They got penalties, we got tough **** and play the ball.

The game is controlled by the men in pink. Usually it is a small impact but significant, to the other end of the spectrum where it is devastating as it was tonight. Congrats Qld but it was handed to you like I have rarely seen in the history of big games.

Seriously wanted NSW to win but they haven't got the team. Cannot just win with spoiling tactics the whole time. Couldn't believe the NSW media circus after they won in game two. It was like it was a forgone conclusion. A Reynolds and Ssoeard next year? It's slim pickings let alone hooker department.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10