S.O.O Game 3 - 2015 Brisbane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Series tied 1-1 and the decider goes to Suncorp.

Blues Team: (from nrl.com)

NSW Blues team for Origin III
1. Josh Dugan
2. Will Hopoate
3. Michael Jennings
4. Josh Morris
5. Brett Morris
6. Mitchell Pearce
7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aaron Woods
9. Robbie Farah
10. James Tamou
11. Beau Scott
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Paul Gallen (c)
Interchange
14. Trent Merrin
15. Boyd Cordner
16. David Klemmer
17. Josh Jackson

http://www.nrl.com/nsw-name-farah-for-origin-decider/tabid/10874/newsid/87533/default.aspx

Now that there are no Manly players in this I can fully engage and hope that NSW gets the win! (and also hope that Cronk busts his knee, just because)

On the radio this morning in Brisbane (MMM) that Dobbo f*ckwit spent quite a while having not-so-subtle digs at Daly...

No, but that means he misses our Manly game :)

Apparently the carry over points from rd 2, were for his touching a Ref :confused:

They can get around it by naming Farah and then having him drop out due to injury closer to the game

Wonder if that's their game? Farah has been named but is having surgery on his hand today/tomorrow.

On the radio this morning in Brisbane (MMM) that Dobbo f*ckwit spent quite a while having not-so-subtle digs at Daly...
Couple of weeks ago mmm in brisbane said dce had all the attributes of a dog but with out the loyalty

Brother-in-law rolls up with his family yesterday from Sydney. His kids get busy on destroying the place, brother-in-law walks over and says here, this might ease the pain....40 metre line tiks for the decider!!:rofl:

( I just want to state here I've never referred to his family as 'the Griswalds' when told they were coming!lol....champion bloke is what I meant!:*)

Tweedledum dumb and Tweedledumber appointed to officiate game 3.

Gerard Sutton and Ben Cummins will referee the 2015 Holden State of Origin decider at Suncorp Stadium next Wednesday.

Referees Elite Performance Manager Tony Archer said Sutton and Cummins deserved to referee the third Origin following their performances in the opening two matches of the series.

norealleadership.com

Brother-in-law rolls up with his family yesterday from Sydney. His kids get busy on destroying the place, brother-in-law walks over and says here, this might ease the pain....40 metre line tiks for the decider!!:rofl:

( I just want to state here I've never referred to his family as 'the Griswalds' when told they were coming!lol....champion bloke is what I meant!:*)
Geez you gold coasters get excited at the mention of a line, let alone a 40meter one #GoldCoastCops

I hope Qld win this series and every series after that so it can make them feel better about themselves. SOO is a meaningless divisive concept that deserves to be Qld based.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4