S Burgess the filthy cat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Old Georgie boy could be looking at 3+ weeks IMO for that. No latitude for crusher tackles and he has carry over points.

I was impressed with Fifita.
I can see why NSW picked him.

I agree they are smokies. Tipped them tonight. Had no folding on them though unfortunately.

Kiwi Eagle said:
The main difference with Gallen not being there is Fifita taking 10 extra hitups. Lewis was just starting to hit his straps before his injury as well

I knew the guy was good, but didn't think he would be this good and be able to get through so much work

As I said a few weeks ago the main difference is that with no Gallen you don't get hitups on the 5th tackle for the sake of a hitup.Gives the creative players around him more scope late in the count and NSW could learn from this by telling him to concentrate on quality early set hitups and then get out of the way.

Seriously over his dirty acts and whinging. Last night he copped a penalty and the next play from the restart went coming in with a flying arm. Wade Graham said it best to the Referee when he was told that the Referee will only talk to the captain and Graham asked him who the captain was on the Souths team because Inglis and Burgess talk freely with the referee in every game and is really showing favoritism. Killer can hardly get a word in let alone if anyone else opens their mouth from our team. Last night was a good illustration the Souths are serial offenders when it comes to penalties with an 11-3 count going against them. Some people say it was a bit harsh but they roll around the ruck and hold down players worse than anyone else and deserved to be called on a few more. They were going to get caught out one game and that game was last night.

Now you know why I said "we should never let them back in the comp".
Crap club,
Crap supporters,
Crap owners,
Crap players,
Crap sympathy vote from everyone-
and now the pommy pretty boys taking everyone one for a fairy tale ride.
Ita will be thier next big supporter with Sam,s favourite winter recipies. on the front page of a magazine.Give me strength-some one just belt him.
I hope the Uncle Russels Hollywood cartoon ends with the yosemite Sam,the tassie devil Elmer Fudd,Daffy duck and every one else who has tried to capture the rabbitt ,ends up catching it and killing it off forever.
That's all folks.
Go manly

MWSE said:
Old Georgie boy could be looking at 3+ weeks IMO for that. No latitude for crusher tackles and he has carry over points.

It was Sam , not George and he will only miss one game with an early guilty plea or if he fights and loses.

simon64 said:
I was impressed with Fifita.
I can see why NSW picked him.

I agree they are smokies. Tipped them tonight. Had no folding on them though unfortunately.

right, just coins huh?

i've also noticed both burgess boys lead with their elbows when they're running the ball

cats both of them, can't wait for matai to belt them again

souffs will most likely fight it and he will get off as compensation for being penalised too much last night

mickqld said:
Is it just me or do Souffs just seem to get so much more latitude from refs for everything. Offside,laying in the tackle,high shots you name it they seem to hardly get penalised for any of it.

I was thinking the same thing last night. They seemed to get way more time than the Sharks players last night to get off the tackled player. However, the penalty count last night would suggest they aren't getting the latitude I thought they were receiving.

master blaster said:
1 week,what a joke

About fair considering the zero weeks he got for cracking Matai's neck. But considering the target its a wonder Matai didn't cop something for attacking his clenched arm around his ****ing neck.

Well, you'll all be happy to hear that he is contesting the charge.

http://www.nrl.com/burgess-to-challenge-nrl-ban-at-judiciary/tabid/10874/newsid/72584/default.aspx

globaleagle said:
Well, you'll all be happy to hear that he is contesting the charge.

http://www.nrl.com/burgess-to-challenge-nrl-ban-at-judiciary/tabid/10874/newsid/72584/default.aspx

And I'm sure they will oblige and let the pommy cat off.

I thought for sure he was going to get cleared, with the souffs love fest and all.

He was guilty the whole time.

Souths did the correct thing challenging and I'd hope we would do the same in that situation

Either way was 1 week so they'd be stupid not to have a crack at it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10