S Burgess the filthy cat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
I'm now absolutely sick of S Burgess and his garbage cat tackles. Finally the pink goons have seen his garbage neck crushing tactics and put him on report. The big pommy cat should have been done for the same pissweak tackle he did on Matai. I can't wait for us to play them again and I reckon Choc and Skivy can't wait also. That pommy cat is in for a hiding soon.

mickqld said:
I'm now absolutely sick of S Burgess and his garbage cat tackles. Finally the pink goons have seen his garbage neck crushing tactics and put him on report. The big pommy cat should have been done for the same pissweak tackle he did on Matai. I can't wait for us to play them again and I reckon Choc and Skivy can't wait also. That pommy cat is in for a hiding soon.

I agree mick can't stand the bloke. With carry overs he will get at least 2 weeks for that.

Wait till the wabbits win a premiership with all 3 dozen of his brothers.

The hate for souffs & the Burgess' will overtake the average NRL fan.

I'm filthy that Crowe pinched him from under our noses. Got to admit he's one hell of a player and his brother ain't to shabby either. Imagine them in our team??? We'd be unstoppable.

Running around with impunity at the moment. Is smug, is insolent and thinks he pretty friggin fantastic.

Needs some special attention.

Average bull said:
Goddam he got a massive cranium . Poor mum .

That's goddam funny.

Is it just me or do Souffs just seem to get so much more latitude from refs for everything. Offside,laying in the tackle,high shots you name it they seem to hardly get penalised for any of it.

the mauler said:
I'm filthy that Crowe pinched him from under our noses. Got to admit he's one hell of a player and his brother ain't to shabby either. Imagine them in our team??? We'd be unstoppable.
Rather have our blokes.

COMMANDER said:
Running around with impunity at the moment. Is smug, is insolent and thinks he pretty friggin fantastic.

Needs some special attention.

Average bull said:
Goddam he got a massive cranium . Poor mum .

That's goddam funny.

I'd probably be running around the same if I was going home to what he has waiting for him every night ;)

**** off Burgess you cat. He puts a cheap shot on then backs away every time. Somebody lay that **** out please.

All the same dirty **** arse tactics that Bellamy uses. Ohh what a surprise therir coach Maquire is his protege.

I am over the Bunnies Love fest in General . Warren Smith wingeing every Time a call Doesnt go the Bunnies Way.

Why is it the Bunny Mascot is always at away Games?

I Bet Maguire isn't going to come out in the Media asking for Fifita to be protected.

Great game that one, made a bit sweeter by backing the Sharks 1-12 @ $5

The Sharks are easily the biggest threat to this current top 4, they are building their game nicely and have Lewis, Gallen and Gordon out of tonight's team

Kiwi Eagle said:
Great game that one, made a bit sweeter by backing the Sharks 1-12 @ $5

The Sharks are easily the biggest threat to this current top 4, they are building their game nicely and have Lewis, Gallen and Gordon out of tonight's team

Spot on KE. They have put this ASADA joke behind them and are really building momentum. Outside the top 4 they are the next biggest threat.

The main difference with Gallen not being there is Fifita taking 10 extra hitups. Lewis was just starting to hit his straps before his injury as well

I knew the guy was good, but didn't think he would be this good and be able to get through so much work

MissKate said:
Crazy that the sharks seem to go so well without gallen & lewis as well

Gallen is a part of a losing culture at both club and origin level.

NSW might be better off without him.

Yer it's a shame Lewis got injured. He is so much better then he was being alowed to play with Gal on the field.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6