Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
eaglezap said:
"Manly have signed exciting young Warriors NYC fullback Peta Hiku. A dynamic ball runner, Hiku has replaced Omar Slaimankhel in the No 1 spot for the warriors Toyata Cup side this season and Manly see the 19 year old as an ideal back up to star fullback Brett Stewart in coming seasons" Rugby League Week

Dat's cool!

You can read all about H(a)iku's in this thread

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Another-signing--32128

Masked Eagle

Bencher
RE: Another signing.

swoop said:
Moondog said:
We're supposed to be in talks with Penrith prop Mitch Achurch according to Josh Massoud.

Well he's named in their team for this weekend. A chance to see how he goes.

He's already played a few games of first grade this year. He's goes OK.

Masked Eagle

Bencher

swoop said:
Moondog said:
We're supposed to be in talks with Penrith prop Mitch Achurch according to Josh Massoud.

Well he's named in their team for this weekend. A chance to see how he goes.

He's already played a few games of first grade this year. He's goes OK.

eaglezap

Napper said:
Ideal backup or Snake isnt staying? Seems odd with the high hopes for Gutherson who is only 2 years younger.

Seems like Snake is definately staying. Hiku can also play wing, so maybe the Wolfman is moving on. Gutherson probably needs more time.

eaglezap

Napper said:
Ideal backup or Snake isnt staying? Seems odd with the high hopes for Gutherson who is only 2 years younger.

Seems like Snake is definately staying. Hiku can also play wing, so maybe the Wolfman is moving on. Gutherson probably needs more time.

Blake

Reserve Grader

Is it just me, or is one of the main short term reasons we are buying all this young players, is to hopefully reverse our form in the u20s? Everyone is thinking 1st grade in the future, but I feel the club are doing it to help all grades.

Blake

Reserve Grader

Is it just me, or is one of the main short term reasons we are buying all this young players, is to hopefully reverse our form in the u20s? Everyone is thinking 1st grade in the future, but I feel the club are doing it to help all grades.

Napper

Bencher

Blake said:

I dont think any of the young signings are eligable for NYC next year anyway.

Napper

Bencher

Blake said:

I dont think any of the young signings are eligable for NYC next year anyway.

Shoe1

Journey Man

globaleagle said:
Have not heard of it?
You guys cant be serious!
Time to hit the books.

Agreed, standard English curriculum primary and junior high school. And not a bad effort global.

Shoe1

Journey Man

globaleagle said:
Have not heard of it?
Time to hit the books.

Agreed, standard English curriculum primary and junior high school. And not a bad effort global.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Shoe1 said:
globaleagle said:
Have not heard of it?
Time to hit the books.

It may have been standard English curriculum in primary and junior high school from where you come from Shoe and when you were taught but it wasn't taught where I was schooled in the era that I was schooled. I finished Year 10 in 1977 and left school at the beginning of 1979 when I was in year 12 so it may have came out post 1977.

And Global, I have no interest in the subject so there is no way in hell that I am going to waste any of my time hitting up any books on the subject. :)

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Shoe1 said:
globaleagle said:
Have not heard of it?
Time to hit the books.

It may have been standard English curriculum in primary and junior high school from where you come from Shoe and when you were taught but it wasn't taught where I was schooled in the era that I was schooled. I finished Year 10 in 1977 and left school at the beginning of 1979 when I was in year 12 so it may have came out post 1977.

And Global, I have no interest in the subject so there is no way in hell that I am going to waste any of my time hitting up any books on the subject. :)

Kevinward777

First Grader
I hope we are looking at snagging Mitch Achurch. He has the potential to be an absolute gun of a player. I find it difficult to believe Gus would let him go to be honest as he is one forward that Gould has publicly stated will go on to bigger and better things. Gus has said several times he feels that Achurch will one day represent NSW. Would be a massive coup if we ended up getting him. Had a blinder in his debut against thge Eels last year. In that game the Panthers had been villified for there pathetic start to the season and were given no hope of beating the Eels and it was the fwds who smashed the Eels that night.

Kevinward777

First Grader
I hope we are looking at snagging Mitch Achurch. He has the potential to be an absolute gun of a player. I find it difficult to believe Gus would let him go to be honest as he is one forward that Gould has publicly stated will go on to bigger and better things. Gus has said several times he feels that Achurch will one day represent NSW. Would be a massive coup if we ended up getting him. Had a blinder in his debut against thge Eels last year. In that game the Panthers had been villified for there pathetic start to the season and were given no hope of beating the Eels and it was the fwds who smashed the Eels that night.

eagles2win

Bencher
A few English players maybe looking at coming here eventually.

I hope we've got someone at Parra today to pick up a few England Academy players apparently have a few slick backs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14