RTS- Tom Replacement? (Nope)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Even if by some miracle we get RTS he's been dulled by the stench of R.U and won't be anywhere near the player he was when he won Dally M. But hey the season's fuked anyway so why not. In fact I don't think the season has ever been unfuked since 2013.

Even if by some miracle we get RTS he's been dulled by the stench of R.U and won't be anywhere near the player he was when he won Dally M. But hey the season's fuked anyway so why not. In fact I don't think the season has ever been unfuked since 2013.
If he keeps us from a spoon then it's good.
Garrick outside DCE
Koula outside Show actually looked pretty good.

2019 and 2021 were pretty decent but we sacked the bloke who helped get us there and the Gold Coast snapped him up right quick. But don't worry, I imagine Holbrook will be heading to Brookvale.

Big fan of Tuivasa-Shrek. Wheel him in.

But its been a long time since we signed an exciting player. Kapow was the last exciting player signing I can remember, until he was not. We usually sign unknowns or plodders, this would be most out of character!

NYEagle

Bear in mind, he'd.not be here for the community, passion, jersey, club, fans or any of that. It's a rental, where it's all about the $$$ only, with a player who really wouldn't care about result given he's already signed with another team 6 months away. Think mercenary.

Actually, come to think of it, he'll actually fit right in with this club, the coaches and players right now with that mindset.

Fair enough. Sign him. Bring in all the bounty hunters as far as I'm concerned. All just.lookong for their next highest paid contract, with absolutely no emotional attachment in their next job.
Ouch Ryan - only you deliver the pain the right way - blunt!

NYEagle

Snake can make a comeback.
Bring Back the Snake
It will be the Greatest comeback of all time !

2012 NRL Champions Unpeeled Parallel Card - SS063 Brett Stewart Manly ...

I really don't like this kind of speculation. RTS would be perfect to cover Tulangi's lazy tackle attempts, Tuipolotu's intercept attempts, and Saab's dropped catches because we know he has the speed, skill and desire to do it.

But in reality, Manly don't catch breaks like this. You watch, over the weekend Tedesco will be ruled out for the season for something, and the endless money will be flashed and he will go there. Manly never catch a break like this - when was the last time Manly caught a positive break?

NYEagle

Wouldn't it be good for him to get some NRL under his belt before he rejoins you next year?
He is a professional he will get himself ready for his NRL return next year and will no stone unturned to ensure he comes back a similiar player to what he was before. Dont think he would be keen on moving to syd for the rest of the year with his young family. I dont think there would be many warriors fans who would want him to join up again to goto Manly to get a few NRL games under his belt for the year.

I really don't like this kind of speculation. RTS would be perfect to cover Tulangi's lazy tackle attempts, Tuipolotu's intercept attempts, and Saab's dropped catches because we know he has the speed, skill and desire to do it.

But in reality, Manly don't catch breaks like this. You watch, over the weekend Tedesco will be ruled out for the season for something, and the endless money will be flashed and he will go there. Manly never catch a break like this - when was the last time Manly caught a positive break?

NYEagle
Our club doesn’t attract top players for some reason even if we did have money to spend I reckon we would still have dramas

Channel 9 News tonight! Breaking News! Danny Wiedler has got a scoop on the Turbo replacement. Whoa can't wait!

Big fan of Tuivasa-Shrek. Wheel him in.

But its been a long time since we signed an exciting player. Kapow was the last exciting player signing I can remember, until he was not. We usually sign unknowns or plodders, this would be most out of character!

NYEagle
Tuivasa Shrek should ease our fullback pain
It would be a very dynamic short term gain
|Arko our Great Godfather would have made this happen
Great Negotiator and Inspirator was the Great Arko

There's no doubting his class but doing it just doesn't feel right to me. If we're allowed to use the money to top a contract, I'd rather do that and play Garrick at FB and Parker in the centres. It's not ideal but also not the worst thing that could happen. And we avoid getting involved in this short term contract BS. But anyway .....

I agree with you about the explosion of short term contracts and "loan" players I think it is BS as well and against the spirit of competition and attrition.

In the context of compensations for a player being injured whilst playing rep games I think it's fair, if he didn't play he would not have been injured so the club should get the option to replace like with like.
Just my 2 cents

I agree with you about the explosion of short term contracts and "loan" players I think it is BS as well and against the spirit of competition and attrition.

In the context of compensations for a player being injured whilst playing rep games I think it's fair, if he didn't play he would not have been injured so the club should get the option to replace like with like.
Just my 2 cents
The spirit of Pro Sport Perspective ....

The spirit of Manly winning premierships came before the spirit of the game with Our most Ruthless and successful Administrator Arko when he raided and raped clubs stars around the world .
The spirit of the game changed when it became professional and the sentimental club leaders become Club failures

The moral of the story is
In The Ruthless Results Driven Professional Sport You have to be Ruthless to Rule

Charlie Chaplin Quote: “This is a ruthless world and one must be ruthless to cope with it.”

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12