RTS- Tom Replacement? (Nope)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I don't want RTS. It'll just be disappointing losing him at the end of the season, as we sit in 14th-16th place.

And what will we have to look forward to? The same useless roster next season plus wait for it: Tommy Talau !

Maybe he'll improve with the likes of Ben Condon, Morgan Boyle, Josh Aloiai, Christian Tuipulotu, Nathaniel Roache, Kelma Tuilagi and all the other budonkadonks ?

I don't want RTS. It'll just be disappointing losing him at the end of the season, as we sit in 14th-16th place.

And what will we have to look forward to? The same useless roster next season plus wait for it: Tommy Talau !

Maybe he'll improve with the likes of Ben Condon, Morgan Boyle, Josh Aloiai, Christian Tuipulotu, Nathaniel Roache, Kelma Tuilagi and all the other budonkadonks ?
I want him.

Difference between spoon and there is no spoon.

I want him.

Difference between spoon and there is no spoon.
Bear in mind, he'd.not be here for the community, passion, jersey, club, fans or any of that. It's a rental, where it's all about the $$$ only, with a player who really wouldn't care about result given he's already signed with another team 6 months away. Think mercenary.

Actually, come to think of it, he'll actually fit right in with this club, the coaches and players right now with that mindset.

Fair enough. Sign him. Bring in all the bounty hunters as far as I'm concerned. All just.lookong for their next highest paid contract, with absolutely no emotional attachment in their next job.

Seeing as the $350k is only available for a like for like replacement, RTS is by far the best candidate. Only issue would be does he actually want to live in Australia again. Part of the reason he went to the Warriors was to be back around family.

Why not? He may be a bit rusty, but would bring experience to the team and is a proven performer at fullback & wing.

Bear in mind, he'd.not be here for the community, passion, jersey, club, fans or any of that. It's a rental, where it's all about the $$$ only, with a player who really wouldn't care about result given he's already signed with another team 6 months away. Think mercenary.

Actually, come to think of it, he'll actually fit right in with this club, the coaches and players right now with that mindset.

Fair enough. Sign him. Bring in all the bounty hunters as far as I'm concerned. All just.lookong for their next highest paid contract, with absolutely no emotional attachment in their next job.
RTS has always been a team first guy and a fierce competitor. I'd have no questions about his motivations if he committed to us for the rest of the year.

Ehh I reckon RTS has shown himself over his career to be quite professional and could come in and do a job for us. Even if it's only for 8 games or so it'd be nice to have someone of his quality actually playing for us, and who knows his influence could rub off on some of the other players (but it won't because a large majority of them don't give a ****)

I've absolutely hated the fact that other clubs have been doing this sort of thing so it would be hypocritical (in my head) for us to now do it. As much as it hurts and we run the risk of a spoon, we shouldn't "rent" players from outside.

RTS is pure class and has such high standards for himself, he would let noone down.....in fact would show more respect to the Manly jersy than a few who have worn it already in 2023.
Massive Yes from myself, but seems like such a good thing with all the crap lately, hard to believe....be like winning the lottery to get RTS.

At the end of the day we need all the help we can get.
Apparently so.
It's clear that good fortune is not in our corner in 2023, so any plans on increasing the quality (and quantity) of our outside backs shouldn't be a great surprise to any of us.

RTS is pure class and has such high standards for himself, he would let noone down.....in fact would show more respect to the Manly jersy than a few who have worn it already in 2023.
Massive Yes from myself, but seems like such a good thing with all the crap lately, hard to believe....be like winning the lottery to get RTS.
There's no doubting his class but doing it just doesn't feel right to me. If we're allowed to use the money to top a contract, I'd rather do that and play Garrick at FB and Parker in the centres. It's not ideal but also not the worst thing that could happen. And we avoid getting involved in this short term contract BS. But anyway .....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12