Rounds 1-5 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Because Manly choose to do it,more $$$.But they dropped the Mudgee game so that there is only a couple of home games away from Brookvale.At the end of the day,if the team is any good,it’ll win anywhere
Would be good to get the bye in the not so magic Brissy rd, and play our home game back in Mudgee again instead. But that'll never happen.

Also confirmed that we yet again play the donkeys in magic pudding round. We give up another home game. I hope the club put an end to this as we have not had the Donkeys play at Brooky since 2014!!

This is corrupt, if the games are hosted in Brisbane then the Broncos should automatically be counted as a home game.
So we lose 2 home games with Vegas considered a home game as well as magic round against the Broncos.

This is corrupt, if the games are hosted in Brisbane then the Broncos should automatically be counted as a home game.
So we lose 2 home games with Vegas considered a home game as well as magic round against the Broncos.
The majority of the clubs play home games away from their base
It’s hardly corrupt if Manly are the ones who choose to play Brisbane at Suncorp

The majority of the clubs play home games away from their base
It’s hardly corrupt if Manly are the ones who choose to play Brisbane at Suncorp
Yeah I’m a bit over it now it, but it has kind of become a bit of a tradition first with the double header now into magic rd. There’s be less complaints if we were winning it more. I mean I was at the game where we put 50 on them. I certainly wasn’t complaining that night. Just think it would be good if we weren’t the home team all the time. But exactly your point, it’s manlys choice to do it isn’t it. And we are getting the benefits (financially I assume)

Yeah I’m a bit over it now it, but it has kind of become a bit of a tradition first with the double header now into magic rd. There’s be less complaints if we were winning it more. I mean I was at the game where we put 50 on them. I certainly wasn’t complaining that night. Just think it would be good if we weren’t the home team all the time. But exactly your point, it’s manlys choice to do it isn’t it. And we are getting the benefits (financially I assume)
I live in Brisbane,so my judgement could be a bit biased though

I think we'll go 1-4 (one win, four losses). Don't forget, tough games but:
  • Lodge out
  • Koula out (for one)
  • Possible fitness / return issues for Paseka, Aloiai, Lawton & Croker (who you'll notice isn't in training pics)

I'm actually more looking forward to the reaction of everyone here when it happens. I sense blow ups, abuse, the positive vs. negative debate again, excuses, the works haha.

I'm actually more looking forward to the reaction of everyone here when it happens. I sense blow ups, abuse, the positive vs. negative debate again, excuses, the works haha.
I'm more looking forward to seeing Turbo, Saab, Garrick, Brooks and the boys strut their stuff back on the footy field, and tear some holes in those over-rated opponents. But, hey! @:)

Classic Film GIF

I'm more looking forward to seeing Turbo, Saab, Garrick, Brooks and the boys strut their stuff back on the footy field, and tear some holes in those over-rated opponents. But, hey! @:)

Classic Film GIF
Good luck with that mate. Might want to pull your curtains , avoid seeing those flying pink things that are oinking.

I think we'll go 1-4 (one win, four losses). Don't forget, tough games but:
  • Lodge out
  • Koula out (for one)
  • Possible fitness / return issues for Paseka, Aloiai, Lawton & Croker (who you'll notice isn't in training pics)

Not far off sharing your opinion and see a 2 - 3 start

The Halves combination will not click immediately and need a good 7 - 8 games to gel.....and if anyone seen that Tonga team in the recent International games with a pack that could hold it's own with anyone, but an inferior halves pairing, who could not construct good field position or generate pressure when it counted and they were not able to compete.
Also interested to see a good 1 - 2 punch at dummy half this year, as the rugged wholehearted Croker needs a dynamic impact interchange and just maybe....Gordie can add this off the bench.

I reckon if healthy mid season, will definitely Win more the lions share to finish the season, but need to be in touch mid season to compete for the 8.

Not far off sharing your opinion and see a 2 - 3 start

The Halves combination will not click immediately and need a good 7 - 8 games to gel.....and if anyone seen that Tonga team in the recent International games with a pack that could hold it's own with anyone, but an inferior halves pairing, who could not construct good field position or generate pressure when it counted and they were not able to compete.
Also interested to see a good 1 - 2 punch at dummy half this year, as the rugged wholehearted Croker needs a dynamic impact interchange and just maybe....Gordie can add this off the bench.

I reckon if healthy mid season, will definitely Win more the lions share to finish the season, but need to be in touch mid season to compete for the 8.

Where do you estimate we'll finish mate at the end of the season?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10