Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 23 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Manly have looked awful across the board... getting outplayed everywhere and cant take advantage of all the gift penalties Klown has been giving them

Yup should have gone with the Rorters, they will put on a score tonight. Oh well, I've got better things to do than watch that train wreck of a game. Enjoy folks, and sorry to our cross-forum Manly bros, that's hard to watch even as a neutral...

Seems to me DCE and Schuster are fighting
Haven’t passed it to each other at all tonight
Also noticed the logo isn’t covered up tonight. Telstra must have got angry last weekend 😂

Roosters are ahead but are playing worse than last week, they have noticeably less intensity, I can see Manly coming back to take this.

Schuster is another one I dont know why he is a guaranteed first grade let alone the cash he gets. He isnt a tough ball carrier or defender, is slow, can't really pass long. His skillset is no look short passes which is no good when you can't show and go.

Schuster is another one I dont know why he is a guaranteed first grader let alone the cash he gets. He isnt a tough ball carrier or defender, is slow, can't really pass long. His skillset is no look short passes which is no good when you can't show and go.
he is a giant waste of time imo, huge red flags on his longevity in the game, I think as he gets older and picks up a few injuries he will go the same way as Milford, but even Milford showed more at this age.

he is a giant waste of time imo, huge red flags on his longevity in the game, I think as he gets older and picks up a few injuries he will go the same way as Milford, but even Milford showed more at this age.
Milford was an elite young player. Schuster has shown nothing imo

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10