Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 23 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Oh My God Wow GIF

****ed if I know who to tip tonight. Need this tip also to keep top of my comp
Difficult , they’ve been **** , but we are injury ravaged.

The pressure is really on them and they’ve been blasted all week in the media.

It’s a difficult one but the bookies are all over the 🐔

****ed if I know who to tip tonight. Need this tip also to keep top of my comp

I'm in the same boat. Have been on Manly all week but I'm wavering. The Roosters really were not that bad against us last week and while Manly are traveling well, they're definitely not on the Broncos' level.

I'm edging hard 😄

I'm deadset 50/50, but I think I'll stick with Manly. I try and stick with my early week picks as long as there's no injuries etc during the week. Genuinely think this is way tougher than the $$ suggests.

Would not be surprised for this to go either way, and the smart money might be with the punters, but there's always at least one upset and this could easily be it. Let's go Manly, don't let me down!

I'm confident with my other picks except our game. I'm on the Cows at the moment and fully sweating it. If I go all in on Broncs and we lose I will be feral all weekend 😅 If I back in the Cows I win a bit each way. But obviously if I tip us and win, that's a great afternoon (has happened a lot this year!!) I will probs swap to us on game day and get behind the lads with everything I've got haha

Would not be surprised for this to go either way,
I reckon it's a certainty to go either way. ;)
Hopefully Manly's way. I suspect the Chooks problems, whatever they are, aren't going to be fixed this year. It could be as simpe as the effort it took them to get to the finals last year, plus all the rep commitments, all catching up on them, they've lost their edge and can't get it back. Hope so!

I'm deadset 50/50, but I think I'll stick with Manly. I try and stick with my early week picks as long as there's no injuries etc during the week. Genuinely think this is way tougher than the $$ suggests.

Would not be surprised for this to go either way, and the smart money might be with the punters, but there's always at least one upset and this could easily be it. Let's go Manly, don't let me down!

I'm confident with my other picks except our game. I'm on the Cows at the moment and fully sweating it. If I go all in on Broncs and we lose I will be feral all weekend 😅 If I back in the Cows I win a bit each way. But obviously if I tip us and win, that's a great afternoon (has happened a lot this year!!) I will probs swap to us on game day and get behind the lads with everything I've got haha
Yeah I think a lot of Broncos fans are leading tipping comps this year

Yeah I think a lot of Broncos fans are leading tipping comps this year

I don't hesitate to tip against them if I think they will get towelled up. Though I've missed some of the games we should have won (Canberra, Titans) and I'm sure I've tipped against them some games they're won (though I did swap from Penrith 10mins before the game in Round 1, that was awesome!)

I'm leaning towards Manly, because they're coming off the back of smashing sharks at shark park and then pulling out a win against dragons in Wooloongong... a notoriously tough place to play.

Whereas the rorters beat up on a dreadful titans team and then got stomped by us... off the back of them being a horrible attacking team for the majority of the year.

But yet I'm still here thinking of flipping over to rorters with no real idea why... how are they such short favourites??

What am I missing from Manly that has them outsiders... other than need to travel to the other side of the bridge?

I'm leaning towards Manly, because they're coming off the back of smashing sharks at shark park and then pulling out a win against dragons in Wollongong... a notoriously tough place to play.

Whereas the rorters beat up on a dreadful titans team and then got stomped by us... off the back of them being a horrible attacking team for the majority of the year.

But yet I'm still here thinking of flipping over to rorters with no real idea why... how are they such short favourites??

What am I missing from Manly that has them outsiders... other than need to travel to the other side of the bridge?

I think it's just that the Roosters, with their side, should be going a lot better than what they are. They have been bog average, at best, most of the year.

Manly have shown fits of Sieboldball but DCE is leading them well around the park and they've been pretty competitive at worst in the majority of games this year. They do have a couple of injuries but aisde from Turbo, nothing super critical.

I think it's just that the Roosters, with their side, should be going a lot better than what they are. They have been bog average, at best, most of the year.

Manly have shown fits of Sieboldball but DCE is leading them well around the park and they've been pretty competitive at worst in the majority of games this year. They do have a couple of injuries but aisde from Turbo, nothing super critical.
Not completely correct , our two usual run on Props are gone for the year.

It’s just lucky we picked up Lodge, that helps , but we are still short there.

Not completely correct , our two usual run on Props are gone for the year.

It’s just lucky we picked up Lodge, that helps , but we are still short there.

Aloai seems to drop the ball more than he hangs onto it, so really he's not a huge loss is he? 😅

Tempted to swap quickly to the Roosters. They've had a LOT of chat aimed at them this week, I expect them to aim up. But no, I'll stick. Manly are just going about their business and flying a little under the radar for a team still with a bit of a shot at top 8.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10