Round 20 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Guzzler said:
Relax we best Manly and the Storm we will be right. July premiers dont sit right with me.

Manly played WELL below our best when you beat us. At our best we are a class above the Dogs and you know it.

torana355 said:
Guzzler said:
Relax we best Manly and the Storm we will be right. July premiers dont sit right with me.

Manly played WELL below our best when you beat us. At our best we are a class above the Dogs and you know it.

Nope dont agree and thats what makes us supporters. The sport would be boring if we all went for your mob. Hiccup for us but we will be there or there abouts.

Guzzler said:
torana355 said:
Guzzler said:

Nope dont agree and thats what makes us supporters. The sport would be boring if we all went for your mob. Hiccup for us but we will be there or there abouts.

Meh. Goodluck with that.

The Sharks win stopped us seeing Soward's ridiculous "pistol shooting" thing he does.
Soward must think it looks cool, but he can never be cool wearing that goofy headgear.

8,824 Panthers (Bathurst)
9,873 Dogs
14,175 Titans
15,468 Knights
36,319 Broncos

Dogs Fans leaving the Dog House - continued silence from the Media about 'Fans don't Travel' :dodgy:

wedgetail eagle said:
The Sharks win stopped us seeing Soward's ridiculous "pistol shooting" thing he does.
Soward must think it looks cool, but he can never be cool wearing that goofy headgear.

You will be excited to know that Sowie also has a 'rifle shooting' charade.
It is even more ridiculous than the double holster movement :p

HappilyManly said:
8,824 Panthers (Bathurst)
9,873 Dogs
14,175 Titans
15,468 Knights
36,319 Broncos

Dogs Fans leaving the Dog House - continued silence from the Media about 'Fans don't Travel' :dodgy:

Ramadan?

rocketing down those charts! 1 from 7 in tips and that's thanks to Manly.

s'funny thing is I always thought the dragons would win.....so dunno why I tipped the tigers.

Maybe less drinking around tipping time?

Sutton has just got his right knee strapped back on - doesn't look good - 7 minutes in :cool:

Penrith's Wallace also reported as ACL, season ended :s

Wallace is jinxed it seems. (May be pivotal for their chances too)

Keep the updates coming from Canberra.

No Foxtel here back in Albury with my mum...lol.

C 2-12 and Sutton has done his medial ligament

Raiders playing dumb and gifting penalties :dodgy:

Mcrone over playing his hands. Rabbids are there for the taking, but the Raiders just keep dropping the ball :mad:

HT still 2-12 Raiders 2 easy try plus 1 more as Reynolds missing goals now that Keary is on :p

So is Sutton out of the game??

These key injuries are going to influence the run home, and overall winners.

And with the Gummies and Noughts finding a bit of form, the Faders for the spoon now!

Raiders are still in it. Sutton is out since 7th minute.

Spoke too soon. Milf just muffed a bouncing ball

C 2- S16

Souths go to 2 with their PD.

I'll switch over to something enjoyable :)

RiverEagle said:
So is Sutton out of the game??

These key injuries are going to influence the run home, and overall winners.

And with the Gummies and Noughts finding a bit of form, the Faders for the spoon now!
It couldn't get any better than Manly wining the comp and the Raiders winning the spoon...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8